Need to keep my post whenever I switch page.

Browser, version and OS: 

Google Chrome, version 91, Windows 10 Home

What happened?

Whenever I switch pages, my post gets wiped So when I am using the windows 11 megathread, I have to post multiple posts, each referencing the post found in that page.

What did you expect to happen?

The post to remain there, and not vanish.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

It happens all over the site. Mostly applicable here(Windows 11 leak [General megathread] - Windows - Linus Tech Tips)

Scree nshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Screenshot_111.thumb.png.1fcdaaef5dad76e333f8a4b1dfdb9a9b.png

Screenshot_112.png.9616a9f109de90b3b22eadce646d5a20.png

1 minute ago, WolframaticAlpha said:

Scree nshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Screenshot_111.thumb.png.1fcdaaef5dad76e333f8a4b1dfdb9a9b.png

Screenshot_112.png.9616a9f109de90b3b22eadce646d5a20.png

When you go to a new page click the box that says "reply to this topic..." to open up the editor. Is what you wrote on the previous page still there?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Do you have multiple tab of LTT open?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

11 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

Do you have multiple tab of LTT open?

If you have multiple tabs open. sometimes your thread post won't save for later.

The geek himself.

I'm not quite following, are you saying that multiquote doesn't work at all? Or that it doesn't work with tabbed browsing?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

57 minutes ago, Spotty said:

When you go to a new page click the box that says "reply to this topic..." to open up the editor. Is what you wrote on the previous page still there?

No. If I move from page 1 to page 2 of a thread, then my reply vanishes. 

On 6/22/2021 at 2:24 PM, WolframaticAlpha said:

No. If I move from page 1 to page 2 of a thread, then my reply vanishes. 

What I mean is in the screenshot you posted to show that your reply had "vanished" the text editor was closed. When you move to a new page you need to click the Reply to this topic box for it to open the editor and then it should display the last saved draft.

If you move to a new page and then try opening the editor another way, such as clicking the quote button on someone's reply, it will overwrite the draft stored in the editor. You need to open the editor first, have it load the draft you wrote on the previous page, and then click reply on the post you want to reply to so it adds to the editor.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450