Best CPU with integrated Graphics

I am planing to build a new pc.But looking at some benchmarks even integrated graphics have come long way.

Pc will be used mostly for programming but also gaming.Gamings as Valorant,League of legends,The forest and some minor games like that.

I will for sure buy gpu in a year of two  when prices are normalish.

What is the tier list of some cpus i should look into? tnx

Id wait around 1.5 months for the 5700G. CPU wise it performs a little worse than the 5800x, while it has an iGPU that is faster than the GT 1030.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

37 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

Soon AMD Ryzen 5600G and 5700G will arrive. Those are faster than GT 1030.

They will arrive start of august,but if not those is there anything else i should look into?

8 minutes ago, AzzaNezz said:

They will arrive start of august,but if not those is there anything else i should look into?

i9 10900(K) or i7 10700(K)

But those are imo not worth it.

Edit: sorry - AMD 3400G might actually be better...

I edit my posts more often than not

Seems these new 5000 series APUs are a bit slow once you take away the benefit of their igpu compared to their normal versions.

If it were me and getting an Apu with intent on a real gpu later, I'd still just get a 1030 or some other placeholder and the real 5600x/5800x now instead.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x