Just had a pc die on me, ideas on what to do next?

My second pc just had the motherboard crap out (at least pretty sure it's the motherboard, all the ram, gnu, hdds worked, no way to test cpu). I took the gtx 660 out of it and put it in my main pc in place of my radeon 7850. I like the nvidia drivers and stuff better so I'm sticking with that in there and was going to sell the 7850. I was thinking about selling both cards and maybe getting a gtx 760 or 770 but I'm not sure that either of those would really be worth it because I really don't need more graphics power its just a matter of what can I do now. I could also try to resurrect the broken pc, but honestly I didn't get that much use out of the thing anyway so I'm not sure that it would be worth the cost to do so. Im really just looking to see what other users would do in such a situation to get some ideas on what I might do. 

The specs of both pcs are:

Main PC:

msi z77a-gd65

i5 3570k

gtx 660 (was radeon 7850)

samsung 830 128gb

samsung f3 1tb

2x4gb corsair vengance lp

ocz zx750w

phanteks tcp12dx

fractal arc midi r2

generic wireless card

Second PC (Dead One):

asrock 890gxpro3

phenom ii x4 955

graphics card removed (had gtx 660)

ocz vertex 120gb

crucial m500 240gb (has been moved to my macbook in place of the 128gb samsung 830 it had)

4x2gb corsair xms3

generic wireless card

antec neo eco 520w

asus disc drive

antec 300 case

I also have another antic 300 laying around unoccupied

If I was in this situation I would take out anything I would be able to put in my main PC and then sell off the other parts that out don't need. With the extra money from selling the parts you can upgrade your main PC more :)

Personally I like having 1 powerful PC than 2 semi-powerful ones.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

shoot it in the CPU, make sure it doesn't come back to life.

sell it on ebay as lightly used?

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

Ever heard of something called thermite?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Man you guys are not being helpful at all lol. I'd sell the parts that you don't want that still work, OR but a new mobo and turn it into a media PC if you want.

CPU: i7 3770k @4.5Ghz 1.26v Cooler: H100i 2 Sp120 Quiets MoBo: MSI Z77 MPOWER Big Bang RAM: 16GB G.Skill Sniper 2133Mhz CL9 Graphics Card: Asus Direct CU II R9 290 Storage: Vertex 4 128GB, WD Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Green

well the good news is that I totally agree with having one more powerful pc than two mediocre ones (the second one was in a completely different house but I barely got to use it anyway), thats why i don't think I will be rebuilding the second one that died, but I am also not sure that upgrading the graphics in my current one is really worth it at this point in time (unless i want to spend a lot, which i don't)