Who has a 30 series GPU?

Darqsy

got 3070 FE on launch day just by chance. was on the computer at 6am, saw they were about to be released, and decided to get one. Didn't even realize I was 'lucky' or that there was such high demand until much later. Been mining nonstop ever since, yet to play a single game

I was able to get an MSI 3090 Suprim X just before the tariff price increase here in the states, even at that it was neither cheap or easy to find.  Haven't been able to compare it to any of the other 30 series cards so I can't chime in on if the value is in the card or not but it was replacing a dying gtx1080 that wouldn't hold an overclock anymore and was 50/50 if you would get booted from a game by a complete system crash.  The 1080 failed completely about 2 weeks after getting the 3090 but before the water block for the 3090 arrived so the picture below was during that time while it was still on the stock cooler. 

IMG_20210203_200320803.jpg

Had a 3080 FE since October. Got it for $700 from Best Buy. I bought it so I could use my LG CX at 4K 120hz + GSYNC + HDR.

It has been an amazing video card. It gobbles up everything I throw at it... including tons of power. For $700, it's worth every penny.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D || GPU: Gigabyte Windforce RTX 4090 || Memory: 32GB Corsair 3200mhz DDR4 || Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk || SSD1: 500 GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 (OS drive) || SSD2: 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO SATA (Cache Drive via PrimoCache) || Spinning Disks: 3 x 4TB Western Digital Blue HDD (RAID 0) || Monitor: LG CX 55" OLED TV || Sound: Schiit Stack (Modi 2/Magni 3) - Sennheiser HD 598, HiFiMan HE 400i || Keyboard: Logitech G915 TKL || Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed || PSU: EVGA 1300-watt G+ PSU || Case: Fractal Design Pop XL Air