Dram-LED, NO Post, Maybe Faulty CPU

CleZ

Hey fellow PC-nerds,
After running for over a year without any problem, and a lot of up-time (CORONA) my PC just gave up working completely. A few months again I could not start up my PC, tried everything, no success, changed some things and though the error was found. Fast forwars to now the error was never sorted out in the first place. Maybe someone can help me or had somthing similar before.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 9 3950x
Ram:

1.  G.Skill TridenT Z Red 32GB CL14-3200 (2x16)
  2. Crucial 8GB 2400 MT/s (2x4)

MOBO:

1. Asus Rog Strix x570-E (newest BIOS-Version)
  2. MSI B450M Pro-M2 Max (stock BIOS-Version)
  3. Gigabyte x570 AORUS Ultra (stock BIOS-Version)

GPU: Rog Strix GTX 1080TI

PSU: Corsair RM850x

M.2: Sabrent Rocket Q 2TB

Issue: 
So.. The issue started about 2 months ago, when the PC won't boot anymore. DRAM-LED was light up, so initially I thought the RAM was defect. Tried different slots, nothing. I also had another RAM laying around, still no success. Then I tried switching to a different PSU, same result. So i thought it could be the mainboard. So I ordered a cheap one.  After a few days a new Mainboard (MOBO 2) arrived, switch everything to the new one, baaam instand BOOT-UP everything was working fine. So at this point I was sure ... OK Motherboard. So I send in the "defect" motherboard. The other board was working since then....... 2 Months in the future.... Motherboard (MOBO 1) came back with the message from ASUS, "ERROR could not be replicated", no further action was taken. I already had a strange feeling about this. So, tried one more time switching back to MOBO 1 no success. So I though "OK maybe ASUS support are just idiots" and i ordered another board, this time from Gigabyte (wanted to ordered this one for quite some time either way). So the new board arrived, but everything together, same Error (DRAM-LED) and I couldn't even get into the BIOS.

The only difference between the three boards is that the cheap one from MSI has only 2 DIMM-Slots (still in DUAL-Channel), the other two boards have 4 DIMMS. So now I am thinking it must be the CPU, or could there be another problem with something I am not thinking about alltogether.

I hoper someone has any advice before I turn completely crazy and start sending in every single remaining bit of my PC.

LG CleZ

I had something similar happen when I built my first Ryzen PC. Do you have any other RAM kits to test? Mine was due to a particualr BIOS version. I flashed it, and it started working again.

GAMING RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5800X3D

MOBO: ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PLUS (Wi-Fi)

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: PowerColor Fighter RX 6700 XT

STORAGE: 500GB Crucial MX500 M.2 (Boot Drive) / 500GB Crucial SATA / 1TB WD HDD

CASE: Dimas Tech EasyBench V3.0

VR RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5700x

MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming GEN3

GPU: Zotac AMP! 2080 Super

STORAGE: 250GB ADATA SSD / 500GB WD Blue SSD / 1TB WD Blue HD

6 minutes ago, SirWendall said:

I had something similar happen when I built my first Ryzen PC. Do you have any other RAM kits to test? Mine was due to a particualr BIOS version. I flashed it, and it started working again.

This didn't happen on first build (startup), the PC was running with original MOBO for over a year, just one day, it stopped working, without doing a Windows or BIOS-Update before the error.
Also tried the second Ram listed in the specs. The only thing I never tried was a different CPU, which I didn't thought was necessary, because the PC worked again with a different MOBO.
I also have tried reinstalling a lot of different BIOS-Versions, also flashed CMOS, still no success.

Did you ever XMP or overclock the RAM? Could potentially be bad DIMMs. I would RMA if you still can on those sticks? Or even test a new kit. If its not the RAM, then it could also be the mobo. 

GAMING RIG:

VR RIG:

3 minutes ago, SirWendall said:

Did you ever XMP or overclock the RAM? Could potentially be bad DIMMs. I would RMA if you still can on those sticks? Or even test a new kit. If its not the RAM, then it could also be the mobo. 

Did you even read the post? Or is this just your generic reply?
Everything you are saying, I already did, and also wrote it in the first message.

MOBO came back from RMA with no issue, RAM is just working fine on different Board.

ONLY issue could be something with the CPU, especially something with DRAM-Lane-Splitting from Dual-Channal to 4 DIMM-Slots

Yes? I was trying to help based off what happened to me. Sorry pal.

GAMING RIG:

VR RIG:

1 minute ago, SirWendall said:

Yes? I was trying to help based off what happened to me. Sorry pal.

no problem, 

just everything you suggested I already did and wrote in initial statement