Video card turns on but since I turn on the pc, it gives me a black screen

GomerDaam

Good morning, community, I come to comment on my case and it is the following, a few days ago the graphics card began to freeze and then after it froze it restarted, after every little time the pc was restarted, It stayed frozen, until I thought it could be the windows, then I decided to format it, but before formatting it, I managed to enter safe mode, in the chak all these problems did not continue to happen, so I continued thinking that then it was indeed the windows, but not It was like this, then after I save everything I consider important in safe mode, and then when I decide to turn it off and then turn it on again, when I am surprised that I no longer want to give video, (up to this point, I think that Suddenly the graph wants to give me problems), then after trying so much and not achieving anything, it occurred to me to connect the video cable, directly to the board, and it gave me normal video, (up to this point, through the gpu, every time I connects it alone gives black video), seeing that the solution was not formatting, I try the solution of the ram, and neither, so I bring a graphic from a friend, I put it and a servant, I put my graphic on his pc, and As in my pc, black video since the pc is turned on, then when noticing that the error is already directly with the graph, then I try to change the thermal paste and check that suddenly, some burned on the plate is observed, But everything looked good, so up to this point I am clear that it is the graphic, but I don't know what to do to the graphic to repair it, a note, I notice that even though the black video graphic from the beginning, it seems to me that the windows still start normally. I mean, the only thing that the graph takes out by video is a black image but the windows starts without errors, and it occurs to me to do the famous reflow.

This is difficult to follow

I'm willing to swim against the current.