Cases that can fit a large 480 rad?

MERCENARY_TAO__

I've been using a corsair 900D for almost 8 years at this point and I think its time to upgrade. Are there any "small" cases that can fit a 60mm 480 rad? I'd like to keep my water blocks and pumps and just transfer into a new smaller case. I know the rad is very big which is why I say "small".

Edited by MERCENARY_TAO__
Tool to 900d, I’m smart

that would depend on your definition of the word "small". a case that can support a 480mm rad is at least going to be either 500mm tall or 500mm long. in those sizes you are getting to the  bigger ATX mid towers and smaller ATX full tower size cases. neither of which are particulary "small". but getting a specific case would depend on your budget. 

corsair recently came out with this case you might be interested in. iCUE 5000D RGB Hydro X Edition Mid-Tower Case (corsair.com)

22 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

Thermaltake's The tower 900 can fit some massive girth in the back if you know what i mean 😉

That looks so weird but would be still be smaller on my desk we might just have to get it. I just hope it doesn’t look weird with normal tubing instead of hard tubing. Thank you for the recommendation, this is going under maybe.

23 minutes ago, tdkid said:

that would depend on your definition of the word "small". a case that can support a 480mm rad is at least going to be either 500mm tall or 500mm long. in those sizes you are getting to the  bigger ATX mid towers and smaller ATX full tower size cases. neither of which are particulary "small". but getting a specific case would depend on your budget. 

corsair recently came out with this case you might be interested in. iCUE 5000D RGB Hydro X Edition Mid-Tower Case (corsair.com)

Looks nice but it can’t fit a 480 according to the website… sigh…

10 minutes ago, MERCENARY_TAO__ said:

Looks nice but it can’t fit a 480 according to the website… sigh…

no it can not but if you look at it. it has built in watercooling parts already. 

this is not a particulary small case either but looking for a small case that can support a 480 rad is almost impossible because of what i said before.

Meshify 2 XL Light Tempered Glass — Fractal Design (fractal-design.com)