Where to find 3060ti FE in the UK

iovedroses

Hi there everyone! I’ve been looking around for ages now but I can not seem to find anywhere which even sells 3060ti (Founders Edition), in stock or not. If anyone knows any places in the UK which does please let me know. Thank you! 

AFAIK in Europe only Nvidia "sells" the FE's on their own store, but there basically aren't any ever. Kinda US exclusive at this point, so don't hope to get one without importing. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

40 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

AFAIK in Europe only Nvidia "sells" the FE's on their own store, but there basically aren't any ever. Kinda US exclusive at this point, so don't hope to get one without importing. 

Oh right, by ‘basically’ does that mean there are but they are very rare?

It means "I haven't followed closely enough to know if there have actually been any, but if you do a search all you'll find is frustrated people". 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

You have to keep checking the nvidia website, when stock is available they change it to "Check Availability" and will link you to something unique on scan.co.uk to make a purchase.  They do drops at random times during the day, so it's very hard to get hold of them.

Go on the nvidia website you will find the gpu there, and if it's in stock you will be directed to scan computers which you then buy from. Good luck finding it in stock

Hi there. Thanks to everyone for getting back to me. I contacted their support and they do still sell them. Thanks again everyone! 🙂

14 hours ago, iovedroses said:

Oh right, by ‘basically’ does that mean there are but they are very rare?

Very rare is an understatement. Finding a needle in a haystack would be easier.