ROG Strix GA15 front case RGB pcb

alteriah

So i have this ROG Strix GA15 case. In front of the case is aura sync lights which are run by this pcb and also the lights inside. What i am wondering here is that as in the picture there is led and cooler led pins. I guess 4 would mean 12v rgb. Is there a way to test those without worrying burning anything or anything where i could get clue what those really are? I did remove it but forgot to take pictures of the other side. I think this is for running aura sync trough usb since the motherboard do not have any pins for leds.

EDIT:

I guess i did say it unclear. This is part of the case and it works fine. I want to add led lights to those pins shown on this picture. And since those are not clear argb or rgb headers i am wondering what those are (voltage, pin layout) and how to plug say an argb cable to it if its 5v argb like the lights on the other side of the board. I have seen on other thread here where was 5v4pin header and what kind of cable you have to make for it to use with those 3pin plugs.

ROG-Strix-GA15-G15.thumb.jpg.25831589184866151d415202e8bac8a7.jpg

2217-1024 (10).jpg

2217-1024 (11).jpg

Edited by alteriah
Added more pictures

on most motherboards the pins to the far left in the pic (3 pins next to the blue plug) are used for ARGB or addressible RGB, what motherboard do you have? if you look very close you will see that each of the plugs is labeled to say what it is and what can plug into it.

51 minutes ago, tdkid said:

on most motherboards the pins to the far left in the pic (3 pins next to the blue plug) are used for ARGB or addressible RGB, what motherboard do you have? if you look very close you will see that each of the plugs is labeled to say what it is and what can plug into it.

I added more pictures. This thing is GA15DH LED CR BD Rev. 1.2. I know there is labels, but i wonder if those are 5v argb leds like the rest in the case or 12v rgb led. 

10 hours ago, alteriah said:

So i have this ROG Strix GA15 case. In front of the case is aura sync lights which are run by this pcb and also the lights inside. What i am wondering here is that as in the picture there is led and cooler led pins. I guess 4 would mean 12v rgb. Is there a way to test those without worrying burning anything or anything where i could get clue what those really are? I did remove it but forgot to take pictures of the other side. I think this is for running aura sync trough usb since the motherboard do not have any pins for leds.

ROG-Strix-GA15-G15.thumb.jpg.25831589184866151d415202e8bac8a7.jpg

2217-1024 (10).jpg

2217-1024 (11).jpg

the pics shows argb meaning the strip have multiple colors instead of rgb a single color

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links