Youtube.dl down?

6 minutes ago, AlexOak said:

its up. 

youtube-dl

It's up for me as well.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

24 minutes ago, wat3rmelon_man2 said:

image.thumb.png.a7c17a72aa01022e0b4c660b432e1a09.png

Doesn't work for me, tried on 2 computers and same happens

It works just fine for me. Have you tried it on a different network?

I like to play around with tech.

27 minutes ago, wat3rmelon_man2 said:

image.thumb.png.a7c17a72aa01022e0b4c660b432e1a09.png

Doesn't work for me, tried on 2 computers and same happens

Up for me

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

It is up for me as well,

Sounds like an issue on your end.

At least for me western US location Youtube-dl website ip is 95.143.172.170 maybe you have a DNS issue. You could try and hard code the DNS name to that ip address and see if that helps. Going directly to the IP you get an uberspace error page in German (I think).

Or just change your DNS server to googles or something see if that helps.

Also if you really need to download it their github page also has a copy of the program.

https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/releases

Also up for me

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0c00ff75cb9167fad6ead6f846b7412e.png

Sounds like it's being blocked for some reason. Either by your service provider or locally. Do you use some sort of "adblocking" method straight in the router? Like Pi-Hole or whatever else? Have you changed the DNS?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, TetraSky said:

Also up for me

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.0c00ff75cb9167fad6ead6f846b7412e.png

Sounds like it's being blocked for some reason. Either by your service provider or locally. Do you use some sort of "adblocking" method straight in the router? Like Pi-Hole or whatever else? Have you changed the DNS?

For some reason I've had youtube issues in the past with this router. One of those horrible SIM-card-to-2.4ghz routers. In the past I've had to complete a Captcha every time I load a YouTube video, don't know why. Don't think I can change the DNS.

11 minutes ago, wat3rmelon_man2 said:

For some reason I've had youtube issues in the past with this router. One of those horrible SIM-card-to-2.4ghz routers. In the past I've had to complete a Captcha every time I load a YouTube video, don't know why. Don't think I can change the DNS.

You should be able to change you DNS if not on your router on your PC/phone your using. Just go to the same place you would when your change your IP address but just static the DNS to something like 1.1.1.1 Cloudflare or 8.8.8.8 Google DNS. and leave the IP at obtain automatically.

41 minutes ago, wat3rmelon_man2 said:

One of those horrible SIM-card-to-2.4ghz routers.

Wait... Your service provider... Is a cellphone service? 

It might explain a few things you're experiencing. Can't be cheap, either.

May I suggest using Jdownloader to download youtube videos, if you're looking for an alternative?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

28 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Wait... Your service provider... Is a cellphone service? 

It might explain a few things you're experiencing. Can't be cheap, either.

May I suggest using Jdownloader to download youtube videos, if you're looking for an alternative?

It's like $13 a month for unlimited, but 2mb/sec per device. It's not my router, it's my parents', and we live in the middle of nowhere so... We're stuck with slow ass AT&T. 

Thank you, will try.