Keyboard similar to the CM Quickfire TK? (TKL size + numpad)

Senzelian

The Quickfire TK is the best keyboard ever made,聽(at least for me) simply because it includes a numpad in the size of a TKL keyboard.

Mine now died and I thought I was super lucky to find a new one on eBay for 60 bucks, just to find out that it is a US QUERTY layout, even tho it was advertised as the German QUERTZ layout.

Either way, these keyboards are incredibly rare and basically impossible to find nowadays.

Does anyone know of a similar keyboard?

Here's a picture:

CM Storm Quickfire TK Gaming-Tastatur QWERTZ: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubeh枚r

5 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

The Quickfire TK is the best keyboard ever made,聽(at least for me) simply because it includes a numpad in the size of a TKL keyboard.

Mine now died and I thought I was super lucky to find a new one on eBay for 60 bucks, just to find out that it is a US QUERTY layout, even tho it was advertised as the German QUERTZ layout.

Either way, these keyboards are incredibly rare and basically impossible to find nowadays.

Does anyone know of a similar keyboard?

Here's a picture:

CM Storm Quickfire TK Gaming-Tastatur QWERTZ: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubeh枚r

The closest size to that would be boards that follow the Cherry G80-1800 layout like the Leopold FC980M

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D

2 minutes ago, ProBottler said:

The closest size to that would be boards that follow the Cherry G80-1800 layout like the Leopold FC980M

That's actually a great idea! I had completly forgotten those existed. Thanks!

Sadly they don't make it anymore, but the Coolermaster Masterkeys (Pro) M was a sort of spiritual successor to the QuickFire TK line of keyboards.

But that might give one more model to look for online.

Other than that, you could look for different 1800 and 96% layout keyboards, but those are unfortunately among the more niche form-factors, with often higher pricing than the alternatives.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards work:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

16 minutes ago, minibois said:

Sadly they don't make it anymore, but the Coolermaster Masterkeys (Pro) M was a sort of spiritual successor to the QuickFire TK line of keyboards.

But that might give one more model to look for online.

Other than that, you could look for different 1800 and 96% layout keyboards, but those are unfortunately among the more niche form-factors, with often higher pricing than the alternatives.

Didn't know that! Thank you so much. I actually found one used, which seems to be in alright shape. Gonna get that one!聽馃槏