Capture the Flag (forum game)

Bloodyvalley

Hi everyone this is a fun and creative forum game.

I take the flag and hide it in Syria.

Next poster says "I take the flag from Syria (you need to specify how, I'll just say with a super secret team of highly trained ninjas) and plant it (place, city, country, other planet or solar system...you get the point).

Have fun!

I take the flag from Syria with my army of birds and place it on a rocket straight for the sun

249-artwork-focus.jpg

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I put on my robe and wizard hat

I chuck a nuclear bomb at Syria cus 'merica

I forget about the flag because it's likely 404

I create peace in Syria

[+100 crude oil]

your move.

it appears my efforts have been subverted, plan will continue under the guise that I am unaware of aforementioned location of flag. 

Edited by helping

Error: 410

well i take the flag by seducing the female guards and but the flag down my pants in new mexico 

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

I take the flag from Mexico with the Bush adminsration and hide it in the fountain of youth.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

I take the flag from the fountain of youth with my innocence and hide it in a van.

I shoot your van with 9001 bullets and take the flag to the top of Mt. Everest

I take the flag from @Bloodyvalley by cutting him open and taking it out of his carcass and then I chuck it into a black hole.

(+100 flag deformity)

Next move will be interesting :D

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I plug a 3D printer into a scanner, and boost the power with a flux capacitor, therefore creating a device which can emulate objects from scanned text.

I then use that device to create the heart of gold from The Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. I then power up the revolutionary Infinite Improbability Drive, so that I can (against all odds) successfully travel into the centre of a black hole, to retrieve the flag.

I take the flag and leave it suspended above the fires of Mount Doom

your-move-meme-generator-your-move-bitch

I imagine I take the flag and I hide it in the bottom in my imagination.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I imagine I take the flag and I hide it in the bottom in my imagination.

I lead a party of the inception cast through Nineshadows mind and retrieve  the flag. I then give it to the hulk for safekeeping 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I lead a party of the inception cast through Nineshadows mind and retrieve  the flag. I then give it to the hulk for safekeeping

I sedate the hulk and steal it for my own I they'd place it in the Tower of London guarded by prince Phillip!