I pre-ordered a 1050ti from shopblt

Adast321

I pre-ordered a gtx 1050ti from ShopBLT and they keep changing the ETA of when the cards will arrive. Now, I did do some research before ordering from them and even heard that they were legit on this forum. I was just wondering if anyone pre-ordered a 1050ti from them too. I understand the whole gpu thing going on, and i figured it was because of that, I'm just curious if people are getting the same information, or if I'm the only one. I have no doubt this is common for other people. I just wanna hear reassuring words from another consumer. 

4 minutes ago, Adast321 said:

I pre-ordered a gtx 1050ti from ShopBLT and they keep changing the ETA of when the cards will arrive. Now, I did do some research before ordering from them and even heard that they were legit on this forum. I was just wondering if anyone pre-ordered a 1050ti from them too. I understand the whole gpu thing going on, and i figured it was because of that, I'm just curious if people are getting the same information, or if I'm the only one. I have no doubt this is common for other people. I just wanna hear reassuring words from another consumer. 

I haven't purchased from them but I would be skeptical because that card is old. Don't think they are making them new anymore. 

This is a store I am not familiar with and judging by their TrustPilot reviews, the experiences are mixed.

I'd contact them and ask if the changing ETA's have to do with current availability (it probably does). You could also ask what place 'in queue' you are for the graphics card, so you have a bit of a reference point, which you might be able to look into at a later date too.

It's probably next to impossible to give a consistent ETA (which is what they say on their website too).

Whether you want to wait, possibly for months is up to you of course.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/