Dolby Atmos audio dropouts

Stahlmann
Go to solution Solved by circeseye,

ok windows had an update end of week (i always test after an update) and atmos and dts works. stereo the avr says multi in, but what ever surround audio is in the show or movie avr says what it is. atmos all speakers are working. has been no drop outs. please microsoft dont break it next update

I would try another HDMI port on the receiver. Multichannel audio on the receiver typically is something set by the user. If not, contact Denon about it.

15 minutes ago, Sawtaytoes said:

I would try another HDMI port on the receiver. Multichannel audio on the receiver typically is something set by the user. If not, contact Denon about it.

sigh...its NOT the avr its windows.

ok windows had an update end of week (i always test after an update) and atmos and dts works. stereo the avr says multi in, but what ever surround audio is in the show or movie avr says what it is. atmos all speakers are working. has been no drop outs. please microsoft dont break it next update

10 hours ago, circeseye said:

I can't test it until march but i hope this resolves it for me aswell.

Are you on Windows 10 or 11?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

7 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

I can't test it until march but i hope this resolves it for me aswell.

Are you on Windows 10 or 11?