random users pop up on the bottom of a thread.

Browser, version and OS:

Firefox V88, Kubuntu

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

Not sure how to recreate this, but it happened to me about 5 times now. randomly whenever i scroll down a thread a user might be displayed in the left bottom corner of the screen, but only sometimes.

What happened?

i scrolled down and something was display that shouldn't be there.

What did you expect to happen?

no users should be displayed in this region.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Screenshot_20210601_143227.thumb.png.c0610048d05de51eba8ed766b7ef9faa.png

Any other relevant details:

Not sure.

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page?

NA

That is the mouse over (no-click) info thingy.

Where is your mouse cursor when this happens, as that is most likely the culprit.

Try to give some more details as to what happens when this occurs, if no one can reproduce this it will never get fixxed. 😉
(i wasnt able to reproduce on Firefox/Win10)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

I just noticed it too right after editing a post:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8a1fa4f0be6bbd1f3ed1c355b51009ad.png

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Huh, that's weird. It was reported before in

but it looks like we never got to the bottom of it there.

Does the user appear anywhere else on the page (eg if you Ctrl+F for the username)?

HTTP/2 203

Similar issue here. On mobile yesterday I clicked the LTT link at the top of the page and was sent to a random profile (can't remember who) instead. Their username wasn't on the page I was looking at, so I'm not sure where it came from. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)