***URGENT*** New Work Laptop Required ASAP

Hi All!

I'm new here but I am going to try and keep this brief. I need a new laptop that is inexpensive but can support 2 additional portable monitors (such as the Ofiyaa Tri Screen, SideTrak, Xebec or Mobile Pixels Trio). My company provided us with the "cool" ::insert eye roll:: new M1 MacBook Air however they only natively support one additional screen (womp womp). While in the office I generally use my desktop system as I already have a triple monitor setup however I will be traveling a lot more soon and I need a portable triple screen option. I will be the test dummy but if the solution I find works out it will be provided for my entire team. If you have any suggestions I would truly appreciate it! Thank you for your time in advance.

All the best,
The Average Unicorn 

I'm almost positive you could get a dock that would let you use that many monitors on the MacBook. It would be way cheaper to do that then to buy a new laptop. 

20 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

I'm almost positive you could get a dock that would let you use that many monitors on the MacBook. It would be way cheaper to do that then to buy a new laptop. 

Any portable suggestions? 

5 hours ago, AverageUnicorn said:

Any portable suggestions? 

You can literally look up MacBook docking stations dual monitors and you will find a bunch of result and you can pick on depending on your need. 

On 5/31/2021 at 2:24 AM, AverageUnicorn said:

Hi All!

I'm new here but I am going to try and keep this brief. I need a new laptop that is inexpensive but can support 2 additional portable monitors (such as the Ofiyaa Tri Screen, SideTrak, Xebec or Mobile Pixels Trio). My company provided us with the "cool" ::insert eye roll:: new M1 MacBook Air however they only natively support one additional screen (womp womp). While in the office I generally use my desktop system as I already have a triple monitor setup however I will be traveling a lot more soon and I need a portable triple screen option. I will be the test dummy but if the solution I find works out it will be provided for my entire team. If you have any suggestions I would truly appreciate it! Thank you for your time in advance.

All the best,
The Average Unicorn 

There was on different forums that people managed to get 5 monitors on m1 macbook,if you google it you can find it easily.