This April Fool's joke makes me sad...

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2011/04/01/breaking-netflix-to%C2%A0relaunch-firefly/

Not cool, anyone who's loved the TV show probably feels the same way.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Ohohohoohh... Now that's just below the belt... 

And to the person that thought this was a good idea.

tumblr_mf46zdBNuB1r2bzz4o1_500_zpsb8be49

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Nooooo!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

That was 3 years ago

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

That was 3 years ago

Just had another look. And it is indeed from the 1st of april 2011 :/

Still makes me sad though

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

the cast are too old anyways

wont happen

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

the cast are too old anyways

wont happen

Not really. As of a few months ago(when I last checked) they all look similar enough for it to work. But the window of opportunity is going away fast and it does not look like anything will happen. Plus the fact Wash and Book are dead...

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Not really. As of a few months ago(when I last checked) they all look similar enough for it to work. But the window of opportunity is going away fast and it does not look like anything will happen. Plus the fact Wash and Book are dead...

Last time they talked about it they said they'd ignore the serenity movie.. And that made me happy.

As much as I like firefly's plot, the whole concept that we went out, terraformed planets, and then settled down to act like people from the 1800s is plain silly. Sci-Fi and Western combined are two things that are extremely hard to get right.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Hackforums.com has an amazing aprils fools joke. If you are a member on there come on!

"If violence does not work, try more violence"