Value/price of LG V35 ?

Tadziunia

Hey guys, two years ago i bought my mother LG V35 however camera wasn't as good and i couldn't find properly working gcam, some kinda worked but they could crash randomly and only restart of the phone would help.

But default camera app takes very poor pictures, i know it has manual mode, however my mother won't use it to get better pictures, but auto mode was terrible. So i gave my mother MI9T pro 8gb ram variant, ofc she won't use that kind of power, but camera is way better and it also has stable gcam ports which do even better job. So LG V35 6gb ram 64gb rom phone is laying unused, it's in perfect cosmetic condition, because it was used with glass protection and case. I found on russian forum some post with config file and some gcam which seem to work way better than versions i had before, pictures are better now, but i will test app more to be sure it's stable. However i am not sure should i keep it as backup phone or sell it. Screen is awesome, sound quality is awesome, built quality feels like premium phone, everything about this phone apart from camera is indeed high quality. What it's worth ? in local used market there is like 3 ads with V30, one with broken back for 60eur, another ads asks 150eur for perfect v30 and there is one v30s for 240eur (ofc nobody will buy it for that price) and i have V35 which has snapdragon 845, antutu v9 41000points~ geekbench 500 single and 2290 multicore. Even my redmi note 10 pro max gets less points. So what do you guys think ? give me your opinion on value of this phone ! Any opinion is appreciated

In the Uk they go for about £180 why do you want to know?

11 minutes ago, aeliasov9 said:

In the Uk they go for about £180 why do you want to know?

I bought it for 207eur in late 2019, not sure should i sell it and if so, what price should i ask. Or should i keep it as backup phone for the future and maybe keep it for collection because LG doesn't make phones anymore.