content creation and gaming

Go to solution Solved by SorryBella,
5 minutes ago, Midghost said:

should I get AMD 5000 series desktop CPU because the news here is not good

Ah yes, the old style of Indian journalism repackaging old western content for views. This has been known since release of the 5000 series back in last year, and 500 series chipset (B550 i told ya about) already supports it out of the box or with a short BIOS update. You have an even larger issue to worry with going AMD, as the entire lineup doesnt have any IGPUs, except the G series that you cant get in store anyway.

please read fl studio specs and which CPU should I choose

Ive ran FL Studio, but i dont know the exact that makes it tick. But one thing i surely know, its that it wont benefit from fast GPUs from how i see it, but the high end CPUs ive mentioned pretty much already tick the boxes.

13 minutes ago, Midghost said:

and I could buy from this website are these overpriced

From the site itself:

IMPORTANT - Due to lockdown restrictions, we will not be able to process any orders until further notice by the Government. Regret the inconvenience.

And its not like its good price either, all of them are scalped to hell. As i stated before, GPU shortage is real and if you want a GPU in your new system, you better off go prebuilt.

Budget (including currency): 2,500 to 1,500 $

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 1080p video editing/2D rendering /music gaming a little bit 3D rendering

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

1080p video editing/2D rendering /music gaming a little bit 3D rendering build as soon as possible in 15 days it's urgent that can run adobe premiere pro, photoshop, Toon Boom Animation, blender,fl studio, I even poted on toms hardware forums and hardwarecanucks forum but didn't get the detailed help for the build I was asking for I need a precise build not overkill or under power because remaining money I would save to buy 1 1440P 2K content creation monitor with colour accurate display,8 to 10TB storage and backup of my data, SSD for editing/work,wiacom, headphone, soundbar, gaming keyboard and mouse, I need a build that can run every editing/rendering/music software without any hiccups or glitches, I am not a fan of RGB fans or led, I am thinking of putting the build together by myself so a good short build video , detailed build video would be a great help and low noise desktop and low temperature and great airflow and I don't know much about tech means no tech expert , system specs for 2D rendering and different spes for 3D renderings.

9 minutes ago, Midghost said:

as soon as possible in 15 days it's urgent

You better off getting prebuilt if you need it that urgent. GPU shortages pretty much gives you zero to no choice in a custom solution because you wont be able to find any GPU at a reasonable price. Send it over this thread, for particular spec you want something like AMD Ryzen 7 5800x or Intel Core i7 10700K with a Dedicated GPU from nvidia (Blender and Adobe suite REALLY loves CUDA), something like GTX 1650 Super is already plenty of power for those, but something with RTX 3070 or its last gen counter part RTX 2070. For ram, 16GB is enough but 32GB is preferable.

15 minutes ago, Midghost said:

8 to 10TB storage and backup of my data

Get a NAS if you want that mass storage to be your backup. No use on making backups on your system beyond avoiding accidental deletion because if your system is broken/compromised, your data is gone regardless. Make an external backup either to the cloud or as i say before, NAS.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

18 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

You better off getting prebuilt if you need it that urgent. GPU shortages pretty much gives you zero to no choice in a custom solution because you wont be able to find any GPU at a reasonable price. Send it over this thread, for particular spec you want something like AMD Ryzen 7 5800x or Intel Core i7 10700K with a Dedicated GPU from nvidia (Blender and Adobe suite REALLY loves CUDA), something like GTX 1650 Super is already plenty of power for those, but something with RTX 3070 or its last gen counter part RTX 2070. For ram, 16GB is enough but 32GB is preferable.

Get a NAS if you want that mass storage to be your backup. No use on making backups on your system beyond avoiding accidental deletion because if your system is broken/compromised, your data is gone regardless. Make an external backup either to the cloud or as i say before, NAS.

that was informative and helpful but please help me with which motherboard should I get, which hard drive for offline and internal hard drive where I keep the 8 to 10TB data and I think I would use NAS for backing up editing data, which cheap gaming/normal headset should I get for music production and do I need DAC/amp I would get the graphic card when it is available or at a reasonable price, for now, I would stick with dedicated GPU in CPU and these are the monitors:https://mdcomputers.in/professional-monitors.html I am thinking getting which one should I get, please recommend me reasonable price one which would fit my needs with no backlight bleeding which 2.0 stereo soundbar should I get.

7 minutes ago, Midghost said:

that was informative and helpful but please help me with which motherboard should I get, which hard drive for offline and internal hard drive where I keep the 8 to 10TB data and I think I would use NAS for backing up editing data, which cheap gaming/normal headset should I get for music production and do I need DAC/amp I would get the graphic card when it is available or at a reasonable price, for now, I would stick with dedicated GPU in CPU and these are the monitors I am thinking getting which one should I get, please recommend me reasonable price one which would fit my needs with no backlight bleeding which 2.0 stereo soundbar should I get.

You really need to LIST your question if you have a lot of them. This paragraph is hard to read but hey, no hard feelings. Ive had way worse in high school.

8 minutes ago, Midghost said:

but please help me with which motherboard should I get

As i stated before, if youre in a massive urgent need for a PC right now, get a prebuilt. Semiconductor shortage pretty much means that prebuild companies are being prioritized, so you can just jump the queue to get a good GPU and have a whole system to go with it. If youre fine with running iGPU for awhile, then really go for a good model of motherboard, not a brand. That depends on the CPU, but with my recommendation from above i would pair it with either B550-F Strix from Asus for AMD, or Z490-A Pro from MSI for the Intel.

11 minutes ago, Midghost said:

which hard drive for offline and internal hard drive where I keep the 8 to 10TB data

Anything cheap from a reputable brand. For internal drive, Seagate Ironwolf comes at 8-10TB size but in cost per gigabyte, its better off to get yourself 2 4TB drives. WD Blue is more of my preference at smaller size. For "Offline" back up drives, there's nothing larger than 4TB beyond springing for NAS solution... So get one. Synology DS220J 2 Bay NAS (or something similar at cheaper range) is easy to found at around 150$ or so.

19 minutes ago, Midghost said:

cheap gaming/normal headset should I get for music production and do I need DAC/amp

When you go "cheap", you really dont need a DAC or an amp at all if your power lines are already cleanly grounded, its more of a luxury when you have a more expensive headphones. Honestly, anything except HyperX Cloud series or Cooler Master MH752 is simply a bad value gaming headset, they either come with crappy mic or crappy audio (or both)

26 minutes ago, Midghost said:

which would fit my needs with no backlight bleeding

you can never avoid backlight bleeding, period. Its about those that arent so bad that itll distract you. For editing videos on a budget my fave are still 24MP88H from LG (or their cheaper cousin, the 24MP68V), but you might wanna have a look at the lower end range of asus proart series. Both of the monitor series i mentioned come with callibrated colors out of the box and theyre lovely monitor to use and stare at.

30 minutes ago, Midghost said:

which 2.0 stereo soundbar should I get

None, honestly. Sound bars are way too small for what it is and it usually always sacrifice one of the 3 ends of frequency (low end of bass, mid end of vocals, high end of instruments). For speakers, i dont have any good mid end recommendation beyond the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio lineup.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

should I get AMD 5000 series desktop CPU because the news here is not good:https://technosports.co.in/2021/05/01/amd-warns-motherboard-makers-not-to-release-bios-support-for-ryzen-5000-series-on-am4-based-300-series-motherboards/

and please read fl studio specs and which CPU should I choose: https://support.image-line.com/action/knowledgebase/?id=55&ans=214

and I could buy from this website are these overpriced https://www.thevaluestore.in/computer-components/computer-accessories/graphic-cards-online-india?page=2

please recommend to me which graphic card that would fulfil my needs at a reasonable price.

should I get AMD 5000 series desktop CPU because the news here is not good

Ah yes, the old style of Indian journalism repackaging old western content for views. This has been known since release of the 5000 series back in last year, and 500 series chipset (B550 i told ya about) already supports it out of the box or with a short BIOS update. You have an even larger issue to worry with going AMD, as the entire lineup doesnt have any IGPUs, except the G series that you cant get in store anyway.

please read fl studio specs and which CPU should I choose

Ive ran FL Studio, but i dont know the exact that makes it tick. But one thing i surely know, its that it wont benefit from fast GPUs from how i see it, but the high end CPUs ive mentioned pretty much already tick the boxes.

13 minutes ago, Midghost said:

and I could buy from this website are these overpriced

From the site itself:

IMPORTANT - Due to lockdown restrictions, we will not be able to process any orders until further notice by the Government. Regret the inconvenience.

And its not like its good price either, all of them are scalped to hell. As i stated before, GPU shortage is real and if you want a GPU in your new system, you better off go prebuilt.

I would go look for a prebuilt system thanks it was very helpful.