Should I be worry?

badatpcbuilding

My antivirus (malwarebytes) detected some stuff on windows file as "Riskware" the malwarebytes website said its from a pirated Os but I didn't download pirated Os (I used the non activated version from the legit microsoft website)

3 minutes ago, badatpcbuilding said:

My antivirus (malwarebytes) detected some stuff on windows file as "Riskware" the malwarebytes website said its from a pirated Os but I didn't download pirated Os (I used the non activated version from the legit microsoft website)

no. no need to worry.

honestly I no longer recommend MalewareBytes, because Windows defender has gotten good enough for most people now. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

1 minute ago, VioDuskar said:

no. no need to worry.

honestly I no longer recommend MalewareBytes, because Windows defender has gotten good enough for most people now. 

So I'm assuming microsoft is putting riskware on my pc?

2 hours ago, VioDuskar said:

no. no need to worry.

defender has a lot of false positives in my experience, mwb is more reliable imo, i think mwb (free*) + defender is the best combo tbh.

*because the paid version is much too intrusive and thus worse, and thats why you need defender, for "real time stuff" .

2 hours ago, badatpcbuilding said:

image.png.27590a501e6d3ba02d7082f019e1b204.png

Thats a bit vague, do you still have the files? If yes, upload some to virustotal and see what it says.

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

6 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

defender has a lot of false positives in my experience, mwb is more reliable imo, i think mwb (free*) + defender is the best combo tbh.

*because the paid version is much too intrusive and thus worse, and thats why you need defender, for "real time stuff" .

Thats a bit vague, do you still have the files? If yes, upload some to virustotal and see what it says.

yeah I  quarantined it but I have no idea how to send it on virustotal