Which Devices and Software do you daily drive ? (Survey)

soldier_ph

I think if you could parse out the data from this it would be interesting. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

May I ask everyone to retake my Survey who entered before Thursday ? Because 80 out of a 113 Entries are corupted and can't seem to fix it. I need at least 50 Results which I can work with and the rest is just dead data at this point I guess: https://forms.gle/cexxPdwYrDdEQRZz7

Thanks for your Support 💙

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

image.png.97b98f8788c0c8e88001a47996c9eeb7.png

*clears throat*

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

4 hours ago, Red 🙂 said:

image.png.97b98f8788c0c8e88001a47996c9eeb7.png

*clears throat*

It's fixed.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

18 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

May I ask everyone to retake my Survey who entered before Thursday ? Because 80 out of a 113 Entries are corupted and can't seem to fix it. I need at least 50 Results which I can work with and the rest is just dead data at this point I guess: https://forms.gle/cexxPdwYrDdEQRZz7

Thanks for your Support 💙

Done, hope you get your numbers! 🙂

And pretty please if you ever get results, we would love to see them. 😉

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

1 hour ago, HanZie82 said:

Done, hope you get your numbers! 🙂

And pretty please if you ever get results, we would love to see them. 😉

Thanks. Oh yeah I will post my paper about it here too with all them fancy diagrams.

The Diagrams you've been waiting for: 

3DC55B32-A784-444F-911C-E9F2D1B1D51E.thumb.jpeg.22932a86dccae21b9bfa1ef840b8d3d0.jpeg

1D05A830-34EA-46A8-8D68-D273382F637D.jpeg.6e4d57b43f47fd977f1ed049ca99de4a.jpeg

BFB24913-4E02-46BE-9643-978537AAAC5E.thumb.jpeg.460a8cfd0b55027c7cc2d61bd9b7ee44.jpeg8F27AA34-7A2A-4DC3-BED7-6C5D53AB90F2.thumb.jpeg.a79943e8a2cfd110edd412902284ef82.jpeg

B5287CF2-1C2F-40F5-85A8-55948DE0A451.jpeg.51eff21a7d775b698fc6800ebff2f1b8.jpeg

27FC6106-1E64-4D0F-9B29-147AB027FC05.thumb.jpeg.7bba9fb8efa4bb4859a9e4db5de574b1.jpeg

DB59DCAC-0425-46BA-9838-27D22982342A.thumb.jpeg.c9aa69cace42c8bc8ab6ed3774706566.jpeg

DEEA138D-133A-409E-866F-16D0845EA11A.thumb.jpeg.2344ce03f81c142f829fa0ea433517d9.jpeg

EEAEB48A-D1D1-4A89-854F-6440874F965F.jpeg.e3c0d4b2fb0525ad443a971a97b41aec.jpeg

E3DC391C-BCA1-40A6-9D29-5A6BF4D72A49.thumb.jpeg.d63621bbeac592ca42def15f04bc6aa2.jpeg

So basically in my paper I just wrote some boring stuff and when I put in these Screenshots I just described what you could read from the diagrams so I'm not bothering to describe the diagrams to you.

2 hours ago, Benji said:

For all the Apple hate on this forum, I'm surprised to see so much Apple percentage in laptops and smartphones.

Yeah I mean I don't really like the Company itself but most of their Products are pretty good. I've now been daily driving the iPhone since January 2021 along side the Apple Watch and gotta say it is really great. And the iPad is the best Tablet anyways IMO.

Also very interesting to see Firefox is more popular then Chrome on here.
I've kinda found in real life Chrome is top dog.

Thanks for the graphs @soldier_ph Some dont make sense to me, but it's great to have some insight.
Hope you got an A. (or 10 out of 10) 😄

Thanks for posting the graphs.  How did your assignment go?

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

3 hours ago, HanZie82 said:

Also very interesting to see Firefox is more popular then Chrome on here.
I've kinda found in real life Chrome is top dog.

Firefox is easier to make secure from data gathering / telemetry being thats its 'Open'.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

21 hours ago, Velcade said:

Thanks for posting the graphs.  How did your assignment go?

I should know my Mark on Tuesday in a week or maybe even earlier if my Teacher is fast.

Nice graphs, thanks. Surprised such a large percentage doesnt use tablets!

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

On 5/30/2021 at 6:31 PM, Nup said:

Nice graphs, thanks. Surprised such a large percentage doesnt use tablets!

If it weren't for my school requiring us to have a device with Touch and Pen input I would probably have never become a Tablet User.

Ok my mark for the project is a 4.1 which is worse than expected. 6 would be the best and 1 the worst Marks in the grading system we use here. I just barely passed but yeah in the future I'm probably not going to write SAs anymore on the iPad unless there are new changes coming to iPadOS.

7 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

Ok my mark for the project is a 4.1 which is worse than expected. 6 would be the best and 1 the worst Marks in the grading system we use here. I just barely passed but yeah in the future I'm probably not going to write SAs anymore on the iPad unless there are new changes coming to iPadOS.

Thanks a lot for the follow up.

Weird grading units, but not up to me. 😄
Not even sure what SAs is, but i do know writing anything you will need a proper computer to do it right. 😏

(Or at least a good keyboard)

16 hours ago, Orian Pax said:

youtube-dl, Red shift, firefox | thinking about changing to brave, chrome when i need to translate a webpage | no i aint gonna bother to install addons, Transmission a torrent downloader but not for pirating stuff, Double Commander, Celluloid VLC sucks these days but on mobile VLC works flawlessly, also theres a software named R-mega it helps me resume the mega downloads, wget.

oopsie.
I think you missed the link in the first post, that had the questionnaire.

On 6/11/2021 at 6:57 PM, HanZie82 said:

oopsie.
I think you missed the link in the first post, that had the questionnaire.

oops