How to set up fans for h500i?

Gapi

By stock they were top and rear exhaust, but holy shit are they loud so I decided to buy 2x be quiet shadow wings 2. Now I'm uncertain how to set them up. According to this thread it's best to just use the stock setup, so I assume I just put both the be quiet fans at exhaust on top and rear? Apparently front intake doesn't help temps but will it help dust, if I put the old nzxt fans at a low speed as front intake, because it gets really dusty atm? Thanks.

Majority of your cooling will be from top and rare exhaust, adding fans in the front only provides positive pressure to reduce dust built up.

I use to have 2 280mm noctuas at the front, and swapped my top/rare to noctuas as well.

Full time technology enthusiast, part time IT.

3 minutes ago, Pikatchu said:

Majority of your cooling will be from top and rare exhaust, adding fans in the front only provides positive pressure to reduce dust built up.

I use to have 2 280mm noctuas at the front, and swapped my top/rare to noctuas as well.

Cool, so I'll put the old fans as front intake and put them on low. Thanks.

Just have the fans in the back as exhaust. The h500 has very poor airflow and 2 fans at the back is already maxing out the air it can pull in. Any other fans are wasted/can even impede airflow.

28 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Just have the fans in the back as exhaust. The h500 has very poor airflow and 2 fans at the back is already maxing out the air it can pull in. Any other fans are wasted/can even impede airflow.

Thanks. One more problem I just ran into, the control hub has only 3 fan ports... What should I do?

edit:nvm i figured it out