How do I do my cable management?

Hi I was recently gonna do my cable management but realized there a drawer under my desk. The only thing I have thought of so far is to just remove it, but that would take some time. I will put a video showing it if you do not understand what I'm trying to say. Anyways I just need some help on what to do, thanks.

47 minutes ago, Lisph said:

Hi I was recently gonna do my cable management but realized there a drawer under my desk. The only thing I have thought of so far is to just remove it, but that would take some time. I will put a video showing it if you do not understand what I'm trying to say. Anyways I just need some help on what to do, thanks.

Video is broken for me. Drawers often don’t go all the way to the back.  Sometimes there is a space behind them that can be handy. Cable management is not a new problem.  It’s as old as offices and electricity. There are many many many solutions. There are a bunch of videos on internal pc cable management but it sounds like you’re talking about desk cable management.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Video is broken for me. Drawers often don’t go all the way to the back.  Sometimes there is a space behind them that can be handy. Cable management is not a new problem.  It’s as old as offices and electricity. There are many many many solutions. There are a bunch of videos on internal pc cable management but it sounds like you’re talking about desk cable management.  

My desk drawer goes all the way back leaving no space

6 minutes ago, Lisph said:

My desk drawer goes all the way back leaving no space

Cable managing a desk and the wall behind it is usually a really custom thing.  There are hundreds of different cable managing devices around.  Like I said it’s an old problem. With no video I don’t even know what your desk looks like or where anything needs to go or even what you have.  Step one should be trying to describe the problem first.  I suspect that is what the video does but I can’t watch it.  All there is is a black box with a play button with a lime through it.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.