Brand New Corsair Vengeance i7200 w/NVIDIA 3080 Constant BSOD

Good morning,

After reading over the BSOD posting guidelines, I created some Google Drive files.  1 contains the files from synsative, the other is a Word document containing all necessary specs about my system.  I could NOT get windows System Diagnostics to complete the report regardless of whether I ran it as an admin or not (let it run over 30 minutes twice).  I also attached a pic of the last BSOD from yesterday that was recorded in Corsair's diagnostics software under my system history.

Synsative file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ODygJ90mlZGydDVsFyKG54wgkYkY9bli/view?usp=sharing

I just bought this system direct from Corsair and it was delivered to me on 5/3.  Came preinstalled with Windows 10 Home.  Very little bloatware.  The only PC game I have installed on it is FFXIV.  I don't even play anything on max or overclock.  But every time there's a BSOD, it says the NVIDIA driver failed.  It started happening on the 2nd or 3rd day I had the system, yesterday was the most recent BSOD, and this past Wednesday it happened FIVE TIMES.  I've done a clean reinstall of the drivers, but not the OS.  I've taken out and re-seated the RAM/GPU, made sure all the connections were good in the tower, confirmed the GPU has it's own power cable and it's not split, etc.

• OS – Windows 10 Home, x64

• OEM OS, preinstalled on the system

• Age of system – I just purchased this from Corsair at the end of April; it was delivered 5/3/21

• Age of OS installation – unsure, have not reinstalled yet

• CPU model Intel i7-11700k @ 3.60 ghz

• Video Card model – Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080

• MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) Micro-Star International Co. Ltd, Z490-A PRO (MS-7C75) (U3E1)

• Power Supply - CORSAIR 750W 80 Plus Gold

• System Manufacturer - Corsair

• Exact model number - CS9050014NA

• Vengeance i7200 Desktop

Capture.JPG

CORSAIR Vengeance i7200.docx