How Can I Access Boot Menu Dual Boot When Windows Is Not Working!!!!!

ibrahim zia

Hi ! 

so guys i NEED HELP in a issue where my windows are not working (like not even showing anything) and my laptop has ubunto aswell in dual boot.

its been 3 days since this issue occured, it started with laggy desktop and unresponsive clicks, and after some time it got worse and now my windows are not even booting, i was trying the basic troubleshooting step of 3 times opening and closing the windows so go to autorepair thingy but as soon as the 2nd attemp was done the windows never opened and in the 1st attemp windows never evr passed the loading screen. 

Like i said i have dual boot so ubunto works fine just as before it was but the windows are the culprit here.

I NEED HELP!!! so now iam trying to re install windows but i dont know how to go the boot drive selection menu in dual boot and there aren't any videos of troubleshooting this so i hope anyone from you know the solution of this problem 

PLS HELP ME !!!!

5 hours ago, Kirkula said:

Do you have a usb stick that's at least 8gb? you can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 to download a bootable windows installer and you can do a repair with that.

yes i have bootable usb but i cant access the boot drive selection menu to switch to usb for boot, the windows never shows anything now so !!!!!

you should be able to get into BIOS before windows would even come up for you to change boot priority there. most likely spam the DEL key or the F2 key as your computer is starting up. What is the make and model of the laptop, and i can find out which key for you to spam to get into BIOS