Rate my pc in my circle (there is more stuff) ASAP!!!!

Go to solution Solved by flibberdipper,
1 minute ago, Pakwarrior said:

Ok man chill i its ok i told him but thanks of saying what would you rate my pc is it good 

If it's what you can afford now, then it's fine. The case isn't that good, but it's a decent starting point for getting beginning to mod.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming,editing, photoshop, multitasking (like installing a game then using chrome then playing game??)

Other details i built my is pc and it took me around 1 year till i just added ssd in my system now i want to know how much time it will last for me to make money 

And also how much time till it will be like as same as core 2 duo system you know wut i mean 

Specs

i7 3770 oc to 4.2 single core i know in task manager but it is 3.7 ghz on all cores which is default 

16 gb ddr3 this is the max 3rd gen cpu handle so think in that circle not compare it with ryzen 5 2600 you rich people s

Gigabyte h77-d3h 4 slots one ultra durable😜

600 watt thermaltake tier 2 psu it has low voltage protection even my mobo has low voltage protection which is good in pakistan 

amd rx 470 nitro + edition 4gb once enough for 1080p 

Adata sp580 120gb ssd (windows) premier pro and photoshop is in ssd so thats good 

230 gb seagate hdd ( all downloads stuff)

1Tb Toshiba hdd ( all games and gpu cpu cooler and power softwares stuff)

whats the last thing yes case its a generic chinese case looks like thermaltake once but not like that i am going to add 3 fans on front and cutting side panel and adding arcylic plastic glass panel rgb stuff with module 

Also i have lg 22MB35PUH 22inch LED

1080p with 60hz but max goes to 70 hz but pixel got blurred (i am not using f**k words ok i am being gentle)

So max goes to 65hz i dont think it make difference so thats it 

Also i have access is akb 500 mechanical keyboard cherry mx black switches 

And logitech g102 replica mouse it is good but going to replace both things when i make money through free lancing i am making but its not that much to get keyboard 

Ok of you read all this omg you are real and perfect pc guy to understand and rate my pc for things 

(Don't disappoint me 😡😠)

😊😈

Thank you...

Also in pic i am just cleaning my pc 

20210418_174053.jpg

20210418_174048.jpg

wtf why is it broken? also you might want to go with the 10700k instead of that low-end trash. 

14 minutes ago, Pakwarrior said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming,editing, photoshop, multitasking (like installing a game then using chrome then playing game??)

Other details i built my is pc and it took me around 1 year till i just added ssd in my system now i want to know how much time it will last for me to make money 

And also how much time till it will be like as same as core 2 duo system you know wut i mean 

Specs

i7 3770 oc to 4.2 single core i know in task manager but it is 3.7 ghz on all cores which is default 

16 gb ddr3 this is the max 3rd gen cpu handle so think in that circle not compare it with ryzen 5 2600 you rich people s

Gigabyte h77-d3h 4 slots one ultra durable😜

600 watt thermaltake tier 2 psu it has low voltage protection even my mobo has low voltage protection which is good in pakistan 

amd rx 470 nitro + edition 4gb once enough for 1080p 

Adata sp580 120gb ssd (windows) premier pro and photoshop is in ssd so thats good 

230 gb seagate hdd ( all downloads stuff)

1Tb Toshiba hdd ( all games and gpu cpu cooler and power softwares stuff)

whats the last thing yes case its a generic chinese case looks like thermaltake once but not like that i am going to add 3 fans on front and cutting side panel and adding arcylic plastic glass panel rgb stuff with module 

Also i have lg 22MB35PUH 22inch LED

1080p with 60hz but max goes to 70 hz but pixel got blurred (i am not using f**k words ok i am being gentle)

So max goes to 65hz i dont think it make difference so thats it 

Also i have access is akb 500 mechanical keyboard cherry mx black switches 

And logitech g102 replica mouse it is good but going to replace both things when i make money through free lancing i am making but its not that much to get keyboard 

Ok of you read all this omg you are real and perfect pc guy to understand and rate my pc for things 

(Don't disappoint me 😡😠)

😊😈

Thank you...

Also in pic i am just cleaning my pc 

20210418_174053.jpg

20210418_174048.jpg

What games are you gonna play?

6 hours ago, Reaper_3955 said:

wtf why is it broken? also you might want to go with the 10700k instead of that low-end trash. 

Nope bro its not broken i was cleaning it and i am going to do custo things on this case also i will never go to intel cuz i am done with it my lastest choice will be ryzen 5 1500x or 2600 

And its not trasg bro its is close to my heart liek your rig is close to your heart

6 hours ago, WolframaticAlpha said:

What games are you gonna play?

I am right now playing following game

BATTLEFIELD 1 ,COD WARZONE , FORZA HORIZON 4 AND INSTALLING WATCHDOGS 2 ITS LIKE ALL INTENSE AND COMPITATIVE GAMING NOT VALORENT CUZ IT IS GOOD OPTIMIZED AND NOT DOWNLOADED YET

All games on high and ultra with 1080p resolution getting 70 to 80 fps on every game 

I know all the things and stuff how its all works rx 470 giving its peak but ram is the main reason who is giving games full room to to use all hardware like it is using 13 to 14gb ram during gaming

6 minutes ago, Pakwarrior said:

Nope bro its not broken i was cleaning it and i am going to do custo things on this case also i will never go to intel cuz i am done with it my lastest choice will be ryzen 5 1500x or 2600 

And its not trasg bro its is close to my heart liek your rig is close to your heart

just saying but I don't have a rig just yet. also, you would want to go with ryzen 3000 series or 5000 series they are way more powerful than the 1000 and 2000 series. you said you were going to be gaming,editing, photoshop, and multitasking. the ryzen 5 isn't very good for multitasking so you would want to go with ryzen 7 3700x, ryzen 9 3900x, or ryzen 7 5800x, ryzen 9 5900x. ryzen 9 3950x and ryzen 9 5950x is too overkill. you might also want to get another gpu because that is a bit low end. you might want the amd rx 6800 xt or rtx 3070.

9 minutes ago, Reaper_3955 said:

You could have just typed "I'M BEING IGNORANT AND CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ THE POST" and it would have served the same purpose lmao

1 minute ago, Reaper_3955 said:

just saying but I don't have a rig just yet. also, you would want to go with ryzen 3000 series or 5000 series they are way more powerful than the 1000 and 2000 series. you said you were going to be gaming,editing, photoshop, and multitasking. the ryzen 5 isn't very good for multitasking so you would want to go with ryzen 7 3700x, ryzen 9 3900x, or ryzen 7 5800x, ryzen 9 5900x. ryzen 9 3950x and ryzen 9 5950x is too overkill.

Jesus christ, AND you don't know what you're talking about. Ryzen 5's are fine for what this dude would want to do after they get money to upgrade.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

6 hours ago, Reaper_3955 said:

just saying but I don't have a rig just yet. also, you would want to go with ryzen 3000 series or 5000 series they are way more powerful than the 1000 and 2000 series. you said you were going to be gaming,editing, photoshop, and multitasking. the ryzen 5 isn't very good for multitasking so you would want to go with ryzen 7 3700x, ryzen 9 3900x, or ryzen 7 5800x, ryzen 9 5900x. ryzen 9 3950x and ryzen 9 5950x is too overkill.

Ok i will test and check basically i am getting experience in all things freelancing and web development so i have to be financially well i am 16 now so i want my high end pc in at least 20 years of age or dead line is 22 thats it 

6 hours ago, flibberdipper said:

You could have just typed "I'M BEING IGNORANT AND CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ THE POST" and it would have served the same purpose lmao

Ok man chill i its ok i told him but thanks of saying what would you rate my pc is it good 

1 minute ago, flibberdipper said:

haha lol. my sense of humor not that powerful. I could make it better if i used my brain.

2 minutes ago, flibberdipper said:

Jesus christ, AND you don't know what you're talking about. Ryzen 5's are fine for what this dude would want to do after they get money to upgrade.

Yes he got it wut i am saying

1 minute ago, Pakwarrior said:

If it's what you can afford now, then it's fine. The case isn't that good, but it's a decent starting point for getting beginning to mod.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

1 minute ago, flibberdipper said:

Bro just wait till i customized my case and it look lit not shit

-= Cleaned =-

If you wont add to the conversation, move on.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER