Amazon for GPU restocks is frustrating

2DPrinter

So I have basically been trying to get any 3000 series gpu, and I am getting restock notifications from "fixitfixitfixit" discord chat. 
Every time a card comes in stock on amazon, it'll say your cart is empty, some items can't be bought after added to cart (even though I clicked "buy it now"?), and other messages.

I am literally clicking the link seconds after it's posted. It is frustrating. 
Any tips? Should I just give up with Amazon restocks?  

You stand better odds with the Newegg soufflé. Anywhere you go that just dumps stock out as they have it is going to be a long shot.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

i wouldn't even bother with amazon, the bots are just to quick. as said by @aisle9, newegg shuffle is decent imo, got a 3060 last week from it. also, best buy usually restocks on Thursdays in the morning iirc. had success with the zotac store as well, so i would recommend checking that, usually restock late at night.

Amazon is probably pointless unless you use a bot yourself. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I would say just give up on getting any 6000 or 3000 series gpu, why put yourself threw the pain? If you really need a gpu and your cpu doesn't have a internal one I would get a 3200g or something like that. At least you'd get a spare computer or a gift for when a gpu finally becomes a sensible thing to attempt to acquire. Plus they are incredibly cheap, ok wtf why is a 3200g cheaper in Canada then in the usa 😮

Right now you are gambling with your time, something you should value a lot more than any gpu.

Am I the only one that would never trust Amazon to buy a high end piece of tech there?  Too many fakes and scams on Amazon, although at least they are usually very receptive to returns, if needed.

8 hours ago, LastLivingSouls said:

Am I the only one that would never trust Amazon to buy a high end piece of tech there?  Too many fakes and scams on Amazon, although at least they are usually very receptive to returns, if needed.

Bizarre post. Anything shipped by Amazon at the very least is 100% safe and you can bully them into a return for basically any reason. If Amazon is an "unsafe" e-tailer to buy tech from I can't imagine who's considered trustworthy? Newegg, which is even more infested with fly-by-night 3rd party sellers than Amazon is AND also has awful return policies? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16