Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 help

bubuie

Guys I have just bought the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 ; and I have mounted it on front.

Also please suggest where should I plug in the pin from pump ? M/b is z390 e gaming asus

Is it mounted correctly?1620320320671.thumb.jpg.45886e7a3923a7d2ab4f0f0fc6a0e093.jpg1620320320662.thumb.jpg.2df5ab6f0a772dcc469d9b0f0a1b0ece.jpg1620320320681.thumb.jpg.c330a4ee3ee5bd0b83b363f653311b17.jpg or Do i need to change fans? could not mount it on top due to RAMs

fan,rad,and hose position looks good. the pump wire simply get connected to a fan header on the motherboard 

1 minute ago, narrdarr said:

fan,rad,and hose position looks good. the pump wire simply get connected to a fan header on the motherboard 

So there is only one wire, which I have connected to CPU Fan port, does it needs to be in AIO Pump slot? cause when I plugged it in AIO pump it gave me CPU Fan error

7 minutes ago, bubuie said:

So there is only one wire, which I have connected to CPU Fan port, does it needs to be in AIO Pump slot? cause when I plugged it in AIO pump it gave me CPU Fan error

either is fine. dont worry about. I'd just leave it on the CPU fan header. but If you want it on the aio pump header you can disable the warning.  the difference is most aio pump are set to 100% speed by default. but the lqf2 has the fans and pump tied together so the speed changes for both. I leave it on the CPU fan header. this will allow the pump and fan speed to go up and down based on temps by default and have less tweaking to do.

1 minute ago, narrdarr said:

either is fine. dont worry about. I'd just leave it on the CPU fan header. but If you want it on the aio pump header you can disable the warning.  the difference is most aio pump are set to 100% speed by default. but the lqf2 has the fans and pump tied together so the speed changes for both. I leave it on the CPU fan header. this will allow the pump and fan speed to go up and down based on temps by default and have less tweaking to do.

Alright , thank you for the explanation.

One more thing , as the radiator is mounted in front, it should be Intake of the air correct?

3 hours ago, bubuie said:

Alright , thank you for the explanation.

One more thing , as the radiator is mounted in front, it should be Intake of the air correct?

yes