MSI 1080 TI -AIO kraken G12 Corsair H75 - 62 Celcsius

Gs11
Finally I install AiO on my MSI 1080TI, using Kraken G12,Corsair H75, custom heatsinks on VRM/VRAM.
But effect is disapointing- 62 degree on load, only 8-10 less than custom MSI cooling.
I tried different positions for corsair cooler, changed thermal paste on GPU.Kraken Fan on GPU working on 100%, Corsairs 2xfan on 50%.

Is tempreature 62 Celsius ok on MSI1080 TI in setup with Kraken G12 cooling by Corsair H75?

Should I be worry about pump condition,wondering about changing the cooling fluid/cleaning? Theoretically Corsair H75 was used only a litlle ,like monht or two be previous owner.
Is changing/cleaning fluid possible and able to do it on Corsair H75? If so, how to do it,any link with guide will be welcome.

24 minutes ago, Gs11 said:
Finally I install AiO on my MSI 1080TI, using Kraken G12,Corsair H75, custom heatsinks on VRM/VRAM.
But effect is disapointing- 62 degree on load, only 8-10 less than custom MSI cooling.
I tried different positions for corsair cooler, changed thermal paste on GPU.Kraken Fan on GPU working on 100%, Corsairs 2xfan on 50%.

Is tempreature 62 Celsius ok on MSI1080 TI in setup with Kraken G12 cooling by Corsair H75?

Should I be worry about pump condition,wondering about changing the cooling fluid/cleaning? Theoretically Corsair H75 was used only a litlle ,like monht or two be previous owner.
Is changing/cleaning fluid possible and able to do it on Corsair H75? If so, how to do it,any link with guide will be welcome.

I would remount the cooler and check the thermal paste application, you should get better temps if the pump is working properly.

Also check if the heatsinks clear the G12 bracket, the bracket might hit the heatsinks you installed and then the H75 block won't make good contact.

I would not bother trying to change the fluid, these are closed loops.

EDIT: please do not mount the radiator like in that video you linked, mount the radiator above the pump so air can't get trapped in there.
If the radiator is below the pump the air will get stuck in there and if your unit has more air in it than average than you can see higher temps more noise and your pump will die faster.

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

how does thermodynamic/fluid works, I mean why if radiator is below pump gets more air? is it about air inside tubes? Or it's about pump which has to works stronger to push fluid when radiator is below?

can't quite imagine/understand this

image will explanation will helps

regards

33 minutes ago, Gs11 said:

how does thermodynamic/fluid works, I mean why if radiator is below pump gets more air? is it about air inside tubes? Or it's about pump which has to works stronger to push fluid when radiator is below?

can't quite imagine/understand this

image will explanation will helps

regards

air will try to go to the highest point in a loop.
these AIO units get sealed of and are not 100% filled with liquid, for example some units have 100ml of fluid in them but some have 90ml and because of losing fluid overtime because of permeation you will have allot of air in your pump if it's the highest point in the loop.

pumps are made to push liquid around and not air, if there is to much air in the pump then you will have very poor flow and then you will see higher temps and in worse case the pump will die.

if you like to see a video about this topic i'd recommend watching this from GN: https://youtu.be/BbGomv195sk?t=1

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15