Custom Water Cooling Parts

Hi, I'm planning to build my first water cooled build. I've watched plenty of videos and saved up enough cash for it, so I'm now at the phase when I'm deciding parts. I'll be buying most of my parts in Aliexpress because I don't know where exactly to buy water cooling parts in Korea, and even if I found places that sold it, a 240mm alphacool radiator(50$ in aliexpress) goes for 100$+, and plus, I don't mind waiting for the parts. In order to save cost & since I'll be moving to an ITX build soon, I've decided on these parts so far -

Barrowch 3in1 pump/res/block combo - 92$

Barrowch 240mm 30mm radiator - 28$

Barrowch THKN 3/8 series soft tube fitting 16mm OD - 32$ for 8

Barrowch 16mm soft tubing transparent - 9$ for 2m

Barrowch TZS1 plug - 2$ for 2

I'm a little stuck on what block to get for the GPU and if I should get a temperature monitor, and I would love some assistance choosing what to do.

First, the GPU block. I have a Galax RTX 2070 D6 but unfortunately I don't see the exact model outside of Korea. Here is the link to the shop but it is in Korean. Due to this, I'm having some trouble choosing a water block for it and I'm not even sure if any water block is supported. However, I think as long as the gpu die, memory and vrm is cooled it's fine. I came across this block which my gpu specifically isn't on the list, but it's supports galax cards so I thought I may give it a shot. If not, is it possible to just mod a normal cpu water block and add a bunch of thin heatpipes/vapor chamber and cool it that way?

Next, the water coolant temperature meter. Should I bother getting one? I watched optimum tech's video and it seems pretty cool, but the b550 itx motherboards that have said temperature meters seem to be the expensive ones made by Asus. If not, is there a fan hub that controls speed via an external temperature sensor?

Hopefully I made some sense delivering my question, as it is a pretty niche case. But hopefully someone has the answer to this and thank you in advance!

P. S. Here are some pictures I took that may help!

Its possible your card isnt listed for that block simply because they never actually tried it. If I was in your shoes I would order the block and just test fit it to the card when it shows up, if it fits than you are set, if not than just send it back. As for the temp sensor, its nice to have but certainly not needed, you have built in temp monitoring on your hardware. Generally speaking knowing the coolant temp is a "nice to have" not a requirement.

13 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Its possible your card isnt listed for that block simply because they never actually tried it. If I was in your shoes I would order the block and just test fit it to the card when it shows up, if it fits than you are set, if not than just send it back. As for the temp sensor, its nice to have but certainly not needed, you have built in temp monitoring on your hardware. Generally speaking knowing the coolant temp is a "nice to have" not a requirement.

Thank you for your reply! Alright then I'll first order everything to cool the cpu & stuff, then I'll sus out the GPU. I'm not sure on the return policy especially because Aliexpress, but if it doesn't work I'm keen to just mod the heatsinks as I just need the gpu die to be cooled sufficiently, and vrms + memory I'm more than happy to mess around with heatpipes and thermal pads.