Looking for an IPS, ~24", 2k+ 120Hz+ gaming monitor.

cw3055

Seems simple enough but there isn't a single monitor on the market with these specs.  Can anyone help me find one or tell me why they don't exist?  They have 2k+, 120Hz+ monitors on 15" and 17" laptops but they don't make a desktop monitor with these specs at 24" or less.  Or maybe someone can tell me why they don't make them.

Thanks!

At one point the pixels become so bunched together, that from a normal viewing distance, you don’t see a difference. Add the fact that larger monitors are more popular and you got a 2 reasons to not make small feature filled monitors.

I personally have seen the trend that 24” monitors are going the way of 20” and 22” monitors.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

More and more people are buying 27" monitors, and therefore companies don't want to invest too much in new 24" displays, so they generally keep 24" displays 1080p.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Found a 4K 24" IPS monitor, but not with 120Hz:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-24-ips-led-4k-uhd-freesync-monitor-hdmi-display-port-black/6051021.p?skuId=6051021

and 24" 144Hz displays are everywhere but all at 1080p.  You're definitely right...hard to find something 24" with higher res and high refresh rate at the same time....but perhaps it's because more people are buying 27" for gaming?

Personally I'd just get 27" or higher...you'll pay less for more screen real estate.  Even on my 27" 1440p panel, I have to scale the text size up to read it at 1m away.  I can't imagine you enjoying 24" 1440p (or higher) unless you're right on it or you're NEVER using it to read text.