Fixing a broken HD 7850

Ranatos

I bought a possibly defective Sapphire ATI HD 7850 to repair it. When i installed it, my system booted, but there was just a black signal, and the fans ramped up. Then i discovered that diodes, resistors, etc. are missing and probably were ripped off the PCB.
Does somebody can send me a PCB layout or tell me what parts are missing so i can try to solder them back onto the PCB?

Model: 11200-16-20G

Thanks 🙂

IMG_20210505_221128.jpg

InkedIMG_20210505_223950_LI.jpg

Not trying to be a dick or anything but this is probably more Trouble than it is worth to fix. Unless you happen to live somewhere were computer hardware is extremely scarce and fixing this is your only option, I would highly recommend cutting your loses and saving up to buy another used card that is already working. Graphics cards are very complicated components and notoriously difficult to fix with most fixes having a limited life span. This is not a particularly valuable card even with shortages driving up prices so I don’t see much practicality in spending time and money to fix it unless it is for the sake of having fun trying (and likely failing) or again  if you are in a desperate situation were very few components are available to you.