BeQuite Straight Power 650W or ASUS Rog Strix 750W

Nepcchi

I'm build a new pc with R5 5600X and in the future I plan to put either 3060ti or 3070, I was wondering if I should get BeQuite Straight Power 11 650W or Asus ROG Strix 750W I doubt I will be doing any overclocking in the future but I will be having few extra fans in case so I was wondering to get an advice cause I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to PSUs^^

Edit: I'm choosing between these 2 cause I can get them in my country for the exact same price

Edited by Nepcchi

Out of these 2 the straight power 11 is better, but they're both top tier PSUs either way.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 minute ago, Nepcchi said:

I'm choosing between these 2 cause I can get them in my country for the exact same price

if there arent any other options. the Straight Power 11 Gold 650w is the better unit. if its the platinum Variant, id look at something else. 

got a retailer we can look through?

Both are an amazing unit for your build, but Straight Power 11 would be my pick as seasonic have been known to not play ball with the new 3000 series GPU especially on the higher end.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

5 minutes ago, Nepcchi said:

I'm build a new pc and in the future I plan to put either 3060ti or 3070, I was wondering if I should get BeQuite Straight Power 11 650W or Asus ROG Strix 750W I doubt I will be doing any overclocking in the future but I will be having few extra fans in case so I was wondering to get an advice cause I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to PSUs^^

Edit: I'm choosing between these 2 cause I can get them in my country for the exact same price

go for the straight power 11, 650 watts is enough for that gpu, i think a rtx 3070 can get in too, but im not sure, better go for quality 

6 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

if there arent any other options. the Straight Power 11 Gold 650w is the better unit. if its the platinum Variant, id look at something else. 

got a retailer we can look through?

Kinda glad that I was right in leaning heavily to the side of BeQuite due to all these replies saying the same and as for the site, sure here's the retailer's site

Forgive me for the cursed language that is Serbian...

Edited by Nepcchi

4 minutes ago, Nepcchi said:

Forgive me for the cursed language that is Serbian...

ive got google translate to guide me

checking the retailer it seems the Straight power 11 is the right options. if you stay away from some of the very high wattage CPUs (9900k/10900k/11900k unlocked powerlimits) and you read the manual for the multirail configuration, you can plug a RTX 3080 or RX 6900xt into it. Not that id expect you to do so, but you can. 

Thanks everyone for the help, going out later today to get Straight Power 11 650W so I can power my little 5600x and a gpu in the future! 

Here's the the build for those interested! I forgot to put it in a original post cause I was going to work.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($99.95 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($257.79 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($134.28 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 570 4 GB ROG STRIX Video Card  ($839.00 @ Amazon) 
Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL ATX Full Tower Case  ($179.99 @ B&H) 

GPU is from my old build that is gonna stay until I can afford something better

Just now, Nepcchi said:

Here's the the build for those interested! I forgot to put it in a original post cause I was going to work.

Should be perfectly capable of running it. Enjoy ya new PSU!

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.