3200 mhz ram unable to run speed

Hey guys I have a 2 months old pc, cl16 vulcan tuf yellow (8x2) 3200mhz ram I7 10700kf so I everything worked fine and speed of the ram was 3200mhz but I was unable to run xmp, pc would get in safe mode. So I updated my prime z490m plus motherboard bios to lates because I thought thats the problem.. everything boot fine but I cant get the ram speed over 2400mhz every time I try to make it higher pc would go safe mode.. any suggestions what to check?

Welcome to the forums!!!

Clear CMOS and try setting XMP again??? Set BIOS settings to default and see if anything changes. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Thanks ❤️

So after some power disconnect and more tries I'm able to get it running in xmp for 3000mhz 

3200 mhz still crashes.. maybe I need to change something else?

Tried already bios defaults and will get to clear cmos if nothing else works

Is your memory on the QVL memory list for your motherboard? This list should be on the Asus website. If your memory is not on this list then it was never tested at XMP speed. 

Try increasing the voltage or adjust the timings.

Is your CPU at default settings? Is your computer stable when not trying to run the memory at XMP speed?

Also, I don't want to sound stupid but is your memory sticks in the proper memory channels??? They should be in DIMM_A2 and DIMM_B2, or the 2nd slot and 4th slot away from the CPU socket. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

22 minutes ago, SpiderMan said:

Also, I don't want to sound stupid but is your memory sticks in the proper memory channels??? They should be in DIMM_A2 and DIMM_B2, or the 2nd slot and 4th slot away from the CPU socket. 

Wow.

Im the stupid here.

They were in 1 slot and third, after changed slot 3200mhz works lol. Thanks alot!