So first things first this is my setup:

CPU: i5 10600KF

MOBO: ASRock B560 Pro 4

RAM: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 4x8GB 3200

GPU: ASUS 1650 Super 4gb

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

PSU: Thermaltake 500W

Storage: Kingston 120 GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

I think that's everything, so I recently upgraded from my old movie/ setup and only kept the storage and gpu. I plugged everything in, From the looks of it everything is working. When I boot up, I go straight to bios, I did the bios flash, it restarted and back to bios. If any pictures are needed I can provide them. But basically nj matter what I do I can't get past the setup part (i.e. loading into windows). Windows is loaded onto the SSD from the previous setup. Please help me ASRock tech support is garbage lol.

You'll need to do a fresh install of Windows. Windows isn't too great at adapting to motherboard swaps.

elephants

2 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

You'll need to do a fresh install of Windows. Windows isn't too great at adapting to motherboard swaps.

That's what I thought but windows tech support said I didn't need to lol. I'll take your word for it. So I bought the PC used with windows already installed. So how do I do this? I have a flash drive.

Just now, MidnightFD3S said:

That's what I thought but windows tech support said I didn't need to lol. I'll take your word for it. So I bought the PC used with windows already installed. So how do I do this? I have a flash drive.

Do you have another computer or know someone with a computer?
As long as it's running Windows, you can use Microsoft's tool to do it.

Download it here:
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
And then run the tool and create the media on your flash drive.

Install Windows to the SSD. Note that you will lose any files on there, so be careful! If you need to access them make a live Linux USB that lets you copy them to the second storage device.

elephants

3 minutes ago, MidnightFD3S said:

You'll need a flash drive with at least 8GB of storage, then using the link below download the "Create Windows 10 installation media" tool

Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

Once this is done plug in and format your flash drive, then follow the steps on the website linked. You'll find it'll ask you for a CD key whilst installing windows, but as long as you have a Microsoft account that was on your old PC it should automatically activate windows once you've linked the account and are connected to the internet. 

1 minute ago, FakeKGB said:

Do you have another computer or know someone with a computer?
As long as it's running Windows, you can use Microsoft's tool to do it.

Download it here:
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
And then run the tool and create the media on your flash drive.

Install Windows to the SSD. Note that you will lose any files on there, so be careful! If you need to access them make a live Linux USB that lets you copy them to the second storage device.

Awesome thanks, yeah i do have a laptop

Thanks both of you! I am trying it out now, fingers crossed!

Ok, so i think my SSD was corrupted or something, luckily the SSD i ordered just came in, i put that in and was able to install windows.