New motocross game MXGP

Hombre

I just bought this game on steam last night and it is really fun.  It has quite a few quirks but hopefully they straighten it out (not holding my  breathe the website has zero support)

I bought an XBOX 360 controller to play it because keyboard inputs are all or nothing and I prefer thumbsticks for finite control.  It recognizes it in game, but when you load a race it doesn't work... :(

Anyone else tried this game?  Know of any solutions?

i7 4770K=Asus Maximus 6 Hero=16GB Gskill/1866=Gigabyte GTX 770 OC=WD black 1TB/256GB SSD=Define r4 w/window=Seasonic 650W Gold=212 Evo

It looked quite low budget so I haven't bothered with it.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

I used the 360 controller to play the demo. 

Did you make sure you have the controller selected in the option menu?

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

I used the 360 controller to play the demo. 

Did you make sure you have the controller selected in the option menu?

I selected Joypad1 in options because that's what it came up as.

i7 4770K=Asus Maximus 6 Hero=16GB Gskill/1866=Gigabyte GTX 770 OC=WD black 1TB/256GB SSD=Define r4 w/window=Seasonic 650W Gold=212 Evo

You have to go into the controller options and re apply all the button changes for the controller.
IE. Set button for accel, brake, lean, turn, etc..
Then it will work. I just finished doin it all and it works fine..
Enjoy! MyNamaBorat!