do you think p400a is okay with matx mobo aesthetic wise? gigabyte b560m aorus pro ax to be exact, my other case option below

IanBazinga

Budget (including currency): 100 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i5 11500, b560m aorus pro ax, 

my choices of cases include only

p400a

p360a

corsair 275r air

cooletmaster mb511

corsair 4000d air

1 minute ago, IanBazinga said:

Budget (including currency): 100 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i5 11500, b460m aorus pro ax, 

my choices of cases include only

p400a

p360a

corsair 275r air

cooletmaster mb511

It should fit, it would look a little weird because it’s mATX in ATX, but it should work fine.

One thing to note is that B460 isn’t really worth it over B560, because B460 only allows for RAM capped at 2666MHZ, which is around 15% slower than B560, which allows for ram over clocking.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, Downkey said:

It should fit, it would look a little weird because it’s mATX in ATX, but it should work fine.

One thing to note is that B460 isn’t really worth it over B560, because B460 only allows for RAM capped at 2666MHZ, which is around 15% slower than B560, which allows for ram over clocking.

oh yea i meant b560, also thats what im worried about the awkwardness of the size

If budget allows you could get the vertical gpu mount option. Should fill the gap nicely.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Just now, brob said:

If budget allows you could get the vertical gpu mount option. Should fill the gap nicely.

ah yes idont have a gpu yet only integrated graphics. hahaha but will do once i get a gpu thanks