I can't remember what was the sponsor but I remember slightly what the context was.

ecgxlaw
Go to solution Solved by SorryBella,

I remember watching LTT videos and recalling one of the sponsor is about no more guessing game on whether the client has read the invoice. Sort of finance/business management but I can't find back the company name and on list of sponsor on LTT site. Anyone remember or able to point me to the right direction?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

4 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Thanks so much this was exactly what I was looking for. 

11 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

damn LTT lore god right here

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

Just now, mon1ka said:

damn LTT lore god right here

Been watching him since fall 2016, right in the transition era of clickbait thumbnail and old set. You wont believe how i discover him (i know, off topic but its funny as fuck)

Spoiler

I accidentally liked his Facebook page and got so annoyed by the number of his posts in my timeline I just decided to open one of his videos. Was hooked off the bat, and I didn't even give a damn about PC back then.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

37 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Been watching him since fall 2016, right in the transition era of clickbait thumbnail and old set. You wont believe how i discover him (i know, off topic but its funny as fuck)

Hide contents

I accidentally liked his Facebook page and got so annoyed by the number of his posts in my timeline I just decided to open one of his videos. Was hooked off the bat, and I didn't even give a damn about PC back then.

this is exactly how i found him too actually lol

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2