Facebook keeps giving me "Access Denied You are not allowed to access this page at this time."

8 hours ago, Irene said:

Actually, I have found a solution I was using my phone number to log in but when I changed to Email it worked. Thanks Guys anyone using a phone number to log in can change to email assured it will work. Thanks guys for the help rendered I'm very grateful. 

Thank you Irene, it works!! Just signed up an account to say thank you!

15 hours ago, madam30 said:

YOU mean it works with laptop ??

Yes it works well!!!

On 4/28/2021 at 4:56 PM, madam30 said:

which VPN or any VPN can work this   WHERE DO YOU ENTER 2FA?

Basically FB wants to protect their networks with VPN but doesn't want we the users to protect our own network by using a VPN, just like they will block you if you put any views they don't agree with your views on anything. It is the beginning of Censorship at work. Beware people. I for one will be saving all my photos and deleting my Facebook, as my freedom is more important than some social network.

Has anyone figured this out yet? It's really annoying turning my VPN off just to sign into messenger and then turn it back on and everything remains working. Facebook is legit just blocking a sign in because I'm using a VPN, really messed up. I also don't have a Facebook and I need one to contact their tech support for a solution to this issue.

I made my messenger account long ago with my phone number, no associated email or Facebook account because that wasn't required back then so I can't sign in with an email that doesn't exist on that account.

I get the same result on my phone as well, if I logout and try to log back in, it won't work with the VPN running, but as soon as I turn it off, I can sign in just fine, and with the VPN back on while already signed in, it remains working fine. But on my computer, I don't let the browser save anything, it wipes everything every time it closes so I have to sign back into messenger and this is driving me nuts. I'm about to bail on Facebook Messenger entirely because of this.

EDIT:

I tried downloading the desktop app on Windows and it tells me I'm not allowed to post, comment, or do other given things to help protect the community.. Apparently trying to sign into Messenger while using a VPN is against the Facebook protection guidelines now? Cause It says I have to wait due to spam, and then says to Learn More but I can't click it to see anything.

So, I think Facebook is banning VPN's from being used with their services as part of their user agreement?, I'll give it a week for something to get fixed otherwise I'm switching over to Signal lol

Desktop: CASE: NZXT H510 Elite CPU: Intel i9-9900K RAM: 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro GPU: 11GB EVGA FTW3 1080ti NVMe: 3x1TB  XPG Gammix S11 HDD: 1x8TB Barracuda PSU: HX1200 OS: Windows 10 Pro b19043
Laptop: CASE: Asus Zephyrus Duo CPU: Intel i7-10875H RAM: 32GB SSD: 2x Samsung 1TB NVMe RAID 0 OS: Pop_OS 20.04 LTS

Mobile: MODEL: Galaxy S21 Ultra  SSD: 128GB RAM: 12GB OS: Unlocked One UI 3.1 Android 11

Mobile: MODEL: Nubia Red Magic 5G SSD: 256GB RAM: 12GB OS: Rooted RM5S Android 11

On 4/28/2021 at 2:35 AM, YellowJersey said:

Huh, weird. It's not happening anymore.

Is still happening, please if you have any solution to it, please share/

And which location are you login from?

On 4/28/2021 at 3:58 AM, Indon21 said:

Not a lasting fix but if I turn off my VPN it works fine but need to investoagte more on this - odd!

Please, what type of vpn are you using to login?

3 hours ago, Sams10000 said:

Is still happening, please if you have any solution to it, please share/

And which location are you login from?

I honestly have no idea why it's working again. I just reset my password a few times and it started working again. I wish I knew what I did to make it work!

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy

Every time I try and log into my FB, it gives me: "Access Denied. You are not allowed to access this page at this time. how can Fix the access denied, please guys i need help?

On 4/29/2021 at 12:57 AM, Irene said:

Actually, I have found a solution I was using my phone number to log in but when I changed to Email it worked. Thanks Guys anyone using a phone number to log in can change to email assured it will work. Thanks guys for the help rendered I'm very grateful. 

yap thanks  it worked 

On 4/29/2021 at 4:27 AM, Irene said:

did it work with pc?

On 4/27/2021 at 5:41 AM, YellowJersey said:

Every time I try and log into my FB, it gives me: "Access Denied. You are not allowed to access this page at this time." The only way I can get in is by resetting my password, but the instant I log out I get that Access Denied thing again. I don't want to have to reset my password every single time I log in and I don't leave it signed in. I wouldn't mind so much, but I'm currently selling a bunch of stuff on Marketplace, so being able to get in a couple of times a day without major inconvenience is kind of important.

Anyone else having this problem? Is this a bug?

try to allow cookies and it will  work 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2021 at 3:18 AM, HoustonRed said:

I have a VPN installed. When I disconnected the VPN, I was able to log in

Thanks for your comment. I use Opera browser and had the exact same issue. After reading your post I disabled the Opera VPN, signed in OK and re-enabled the VPN. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

but now i can't longin so how can i change my  number to email 

i am really confuse now

• 1 month later...

I'm facing same challenges and I have never used VPN to login the account ...I only used phone number to login and I don't have email address on the Facebook  

• 5 months later...

i have the same problem i have been unable to log into my facebook on all of my devices and when i try to do the account verification approval it just loads up the same page when i press continue and doesnt give me any verification options. is there a helpdesk of anykind that i can contact for this or does facebook just run on the policy of putting their users in an SOL state. ive tried making a new account to posibly see if i could contact someone and still cant find anything.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 12:57 AM, Irene said:

This is true when you use your email instead of the phone number you'll get access to your account i tried it. Thank you so much Irene

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/27/2021 at 1:51 PM, LinusDexter said:

Same thing for Messenger - and I can't reset my password either. Anyone with an idea?

image_2021-04-27_205112.png

Ok so while logged into Facebook on my phone I went into settings - passwords and privacy and I tried changing password that way. It asked for current password and told me it was wrong so I then did the forgot password and created a new one.. Made it the same as I've had it actually and then tried to log in messenger through the opera browser using my email and new password instead. All good! hope helps!!

• 3 months later...

Facebook normally does this when it is unable to verify you as the user logging in. When connected to a VPN and cookie data assigned to your IP address for the user account is unavailable. It's pretty sneaky if you think about it... You may use another website and login to an account registered to the same email as your Facebook account when this happens. A cookie will be registered Facebook can verify solving this issue and allow you to log in. Facebook also actively scans for cookie information off of other site is kinda like Facebook is doing a CSS (cross site scripting) attack on you in a subtle way and making it look like account verification... Cookies are pieces of data used to identify the user and their preferences. The browser returns the cookie to the server every time the page is requested. Specific cookies like HTTP cookies are used to perform cookie-based authentication to maintain the session for each user.