2 keyboard 2 mouse one pc

hi 
i have 2 keyboard and muse and i want to use them at same 
i have 2 monitor i want to my kid playing on one monitor and use separate keyboard and muse to play that only input in game nad not running any thing same thime as i working on pc 
i there any software to do that ? 
i was fund aster and team player but this are not so good and prefect team player is effect on mouse speed and aster is hole another story .... 
+ i use my pc to see movie on tv .... but at this time only one person can use pc ....while i want to play something or ext ...  

Aster is probably some of the better software out there for this use. What issues did you have with it?

Otherwise you have to setup vms or get a second pc.

20 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Aster is probably some of the better software out there for this use. What issues did you have with it?

Otherwise you have to setup vms or get a second pc.

i don't want to use vms i... 
is there a program to just use a mouse  and keyboard  to Use in a dedicated application?
i mean i run the game in one monitor and muse and keyboard inputs  only work on that game or software ? and i can use another mouse and key  to doing my work 
vm i think is waste of energy of system and its no sufficient for normal pc like mine .... i just don't like aster  it just make another pc ... i just want to work on one program whit different mouse and key ... and i think its possible but i don't know the way 

5 minutes ago, eric morne said:

i don't want to use vms i... 
is there a program to just use a mouse  and keyboard  to Use in a dedicated application?
i mean i run the game in one monitor and muse and keyboard inputs  only work on that game or software ? and i can use another mouse and key  to doing my work 
vm i think is waste of energy of system and its no sufficient for normal pc like mine .... i just don't like aster  it just make another pc ... i just want to work on one program whit different mouse and key ... and i think its possible but i don't know the way 

Windows is really made for one user and one set of keyboard and mice at a time. 

Aster is really your best solution here, having it work like a seperate pc will work well here

9 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Windows is really made for one user and one set of keyboard and mice at a time. 

Aster is really your best solution here, having it work like a seperate pc will work well here

ok thanks ...
did u know another software to recommend me ? 
i will waiting for better answer here 

That is not possible. Windows does not allow two separate mouse or keyboard inputs at the same time.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, eric morne said:

ok thanks ...
did u know another software to recommend me ? 
i will waiting for better answer here 

Id go try aster, its really your best option here. Then each user has there own session and can run their own apps. 

On 4/22/2021 at 9:59 PM, Enderman said:

That is not possible. Windows does not allow two separate mouse or keyboard inputs at the same time.

actually its possible i thinks because i found this ...
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/install-multiple-mouse-and-keyboard-on-one-computer/
but i post question here if i could find better solution  

come on no one knows better solution all of u nerds and geeks of tech 😄

5 minutes ago, eric morne said:

actually its possible i thinks because i found this ...
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/install-multiple-mouse-and-keyboard-on-one-computer/
but i post question here if i could find better solution  

If you read that article you will see that none of those options except the VMs actually allow you to use the two mice at once.

They all have limitations like only one can click at a time or whatever, so not truly two independent mice/keyboards.

For example, if you try to select a text box to type in, you can only select one at a time and type in one a time, regardless of how many mice or keyboards you have.

This is simply how an OS or web program works.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

On 4/22/2021 at 10:07 PM, Enderman said:

If you read that article you will see that none of those options except the VMs actually allow you to use the two mice at once.

They all have limitations like only one can click at a time or whatever, so not truly two independent mice/keyboards.

For example, if you try to select a test box to type in, you can only select one at a time and type in one a time.

This is simply how an OS or web program works.

So how aster work ? its work pretty fine i test aster before ... and that is not using vm ...
or in some games u can set inputs...because of  this i think its possible ...what if some one write a program that i can use to set a program to work only with one mouse and  keyboard like vm that u chose inputs ... but vm is not efficient for my work and my hardware its good for a powerful pc   

watch this :

AnyWeb Youtube Fullwindow mode

to my eye i think its truly two independent mouse working 
but is old software and old video  . and its not prefect i just looking some one some were knowing better solution ... 
if its possible for muse its possible for keyboard too...
maybe im thinking wrong maybe 

for only split screen multiplayer game this software work ...its called Nuceluscoop 
8-1024x576.png
minecraft whit 2 mose and 2 keyboard at same time splited screen ...

is there a software to to do this for programs ?
this software not work for all games 
i mean giving the program or windows u want a special input key and muse ?

there is no way to make a program only use a special input keyboard and muse ? 

16 hours ago, eric morne said:

hello ?
no one help ?

You pretty much got your answers already. Windows can't distinguish multiple input devices as individuals, or limit their use per software. You can play same game with multiple input devices, but game itself needs to have capability for that (for example Trine series on PC).

Aster is not VM, it only creates local instances of same OS configuration. So in a way, your PC is server and you connect to it with 2 sets of controls. The software you found with that video might be another option, and if you are interested going that route, I would suggest being in contact with developer and asking them for more details.

For just keyboards there is another method, with extra controller, HASU USB to USB. Here are couple threads in that discussion:

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1280038-is-there-a-way-i-can-create-new-buttons-for-a-second-keyboard-in-windows

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1310667-is-there-a-way-to-make-another-keyboard-work-like-a-macro-keypad-help-plzzzz/

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv