MSI Creator 15 A10SD-015 opinions

Hello everyone, I hope yall are having a good day. I am looking for a good laptop for my girlfriend because she is going off to college next year and her laptop is in dire need of an upgrade and she has no idea about computer hardware so she asked me for suggestions. After a bit of looking I am thinking that the MSI Creator 15 A10SD-015 probably fits what she wants best. I just wanted some second opinions and to make sure that there are no glaring problems that I missed. She is going to use it for some light gaming, school work, drawing, and potentially engineering which is what she is thinking about majoring in(still undecided and is not necessarily sure what field of engineering). 

here is a link to what I was looking at: https://www.newegg.com/space-gray-with-silver-diamond-cut-msi-creator-15-a10sd-015-gaming-entertainment/p/N82E16834155680?quicklink=true

Thank you for taking a look.

Ooh that one yeah it overheats a lot. Best not to buy.

Whats the budget?

Just now, jaslion said:

Whats the budget?

No one will tell me so I am trying to stay under $1500

1 minute ago, DiamondShark286 said:

No one will tell me so I am trying to stay under $1500

Buy right now an xmg core 15 amd version would be amazing. There is also the new lenovo legion 5 and pro which are also really great. Do get the amd versions as they are a fair bit better for cheaper than intel options.