Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, this is the first time i write on this forum and i am also italian so sorry for bad english.

I recently assembled a new gaming pc with i7 10700k and 3060ti, since 14 april 2021 my gpu has a low draw distance and the textures, the light and the shadows are messed up, this happens with all games, i reinstalled several versions of drivers with ddu and i also reinstalled windows but the problem is stil here, i do not know what to do, on the benchmarks and tests the gpu and the other components are perfect.

Thanks for the help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Teo_iacob said:

Hello, this is the first time i write on this forum and i am also italian so sorry for bad english.

I recently assembled a new gaming pc with i7 10700k and 3060ti, since 14 april 2021 my gpu has a low draw distance and the textures, the light and the shadows are messed up, this happens with all games, i reinstalled several versions of drivers with ddu and i also reinstalled windows but the problem is stil here, i do not know what to do, on the benchmarks and tests the gpu and the other components are perfect.

Thanks for the help.

 

Which games exactly? Are you correctly changing the in-game settings so that you get the higher drawing distances?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Analog said:

 

Which games exactly? Are you correctly changing the in-game settings so that you get the higher drawing distances?

in all of my 3d games like forza horizon and apex, yes all of my settings are maxed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Teo_iacob said:

in all of my 3d games like forza horizon and apex, yes all of my settings are maxed 

Can you post a screenshot so that we can visualize exactly what is going on? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×