Low draw distance 3060ti

Hello, this is the first time i write on this forum and i am also italian so sorry for bad english.

I recently assembled a new gaming pc with i7 10700k and 3060ti, since 14 april 2021 my gpu has a low draw distance and the textures, the light and the shadows are messed up, this happens with all games, i reinstalled several versions of drivers with ddu and i also reinstalled windows but the problem is stil here, i do not know what to do, on the benchmarks and tests the gpu and the other components are perfect.

Thanks for the help.

6 minutes ago, Teo_iacob said:

Hello, this is the first time i write on this forum and i am also italian so sorry for bad english.

I recently assembled a new gaming pc with i7 10700k and 3060ti, since 14 april 2021 my gpu has a low draw distance and the textures, the light and the shadows are messed up, this happens with all games, i reinstalled several versions of drivers with ddu and i also reinstalled windows but the problem is stil here, i do not know what to do, on the benchmarks and tests the gpu and the other components are perfect.

Thanks for the help.

Which games exactly? Are you correctly changing the in-game settings so that you get the higher drawing distances?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

1 minute ago, Analog said:

Which games exactly? Are you correctly changing the in-game settings so that you get the higher drawing distances?

in all of my 3d games like forza horizon and apex, yes all of my settings are maxed 

3 minutes ago, Teo_iacob said:

in all of my 3d games like forza horizon and apex, yes all of my settings are maxed 

Can you post a screenshot so that we can visualize exactly what is going on? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

yes

In this first video there are a lot of shadow glitches like the dots in the ground and the render distance is clearly low :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K3UNg3s2hErtx6J9DfUCjSONlWfRRxr7/view?usp=sharing

In this instead there there is not the light animation, this glitch happenes a lot :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eKV42lJrZLb4zPW2ee1mMGAnjp2f6hhd/view?usp=sharing

• 7 months later...

I am having the same issues with my 3080. We need to revive this thread and find a fix. It is really sad to build a new pc and get excited and them this happens.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 9:22 AM, pr0nymus said:

I am having the same issues with my 3080. We need to revive this thread and find a fix. It is really sad to build a new pc and get excited and them this happens.

update: the "issue" is not a thing, everyone in their gameplay has low LOD in forza horizon 4, dont worry.

• 6 months later...

in china we have a qq group chat and The 500 group members concluded by moving and replacing equipment