Quality stickers?

CuriousBro

My pc case (Meshify C) is all black and I keep hitting the off button while trying to plug in a usb in the dark. Thinking some higher quality foil stickers found on license plates or the ones that come with GPUs or CPUs would do the trick. Get reflective red/green to pop a little while my lights are off. Anyone know where to get some?

And yes, I have tape and regular stickers, but I want something that looks nice.

Motherboard: Asus Tuf X570-Plus | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x Eight-Core Processor | GPU: Zotac GeForce RTX 3080 10gb  | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL14 | Case: ATX Mid Tower Case | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB & 1TB M.2 | Display: Samsung C27HG70 27" 2560x1440 144Hz 1ms | Operating System: Windows 10

1 minute ago, Mling said:

get USB extension cables

That's not as fun.

Motherboard: Asus Tuf X570-Plus | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x Eight-Core Processor | GPU: Zotac GeForce RTX 3080 10gb  | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL14 | Case: ATX Mid Tower Case | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB & 1TB M.2 | Display: Samsung C27HG70 27" 2560x1440 144Hz 1ms | Operating System: Windows 10

18 minutes ago, CuriousBro said:

My pc case (Meshify C) is all black and I keep hitting the off button while trying to plug in a usb in the dark. Thinking some higher quality foil stickers found on license plates or the ones that come with GPUs or CPUs would do the trick. Get reflective red/green to pop a little while my lights are off. Anyone know where to get some?

How about some glow-in-the-dark tape or stickers, instead? They give a wee bit of extra pizazz while also helping you see a tad easier where things are? Tape could always be cut into fancy shapes as well!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 3:29 AM, WereCatf said:

How about some glow-in-the-dark tape or stickers, instead? They give a wee bit of extra pizazz while also helping you see a tad easier where things are? Tape could always be cut into fancy shapes as well!

Here's the first attempt with DOT-C2 tape. It works fairly well however rough it looks. Edit; for better photo. And they don't do it justice. The color and reflectiveness is near spot on. There's more reflective tape like this, but couldn't find in any the colors I want.

1.thumb.png.6ad1492c1017d4a2bec2a4ad331d6d5a.png

14 hours ago, CuriousBro said:

Here's the first attempt with DOT-C2 tape. It works fairly well however rough it looks. Edit; for better photo. And they don't do it justice. The color and reflectiveness is near spot on. There's more reflective tape like this, but couldn't find in any the colors I want.

-PIC-

Try 3M scotlite, I've got their silver stuff and that works super nice, the black version is also amazing since it looks like gloss black metallic wrap until you hit it with a bright light or flash. Looks super awesome in photos and for vehicle decals. 

Image 1 - 3M 580 scotchlite reflective vinyl tape black color 25mm x 2 meters