Please help-Led debug on motherboard

Manuel_KLG

Hello everyone.

So yesterday I finished building my first gaming pc. It was a smooth process and overall didnt have any issues. However, theres one thing that concerns me and that is that the debug led on the motherboard lights up. This is what happens:

When I try to boot, the gpu debug led lights up white for 4-5 seconds. Then it turns off and the BOOT debug led lights up for 1-2 seconds. After that, the pc boots normally without any issues. I can play games. I benchmarked it and the gpu does just fine without running hot or any other issues. If it matters: I have a ryzen 5 3600x, a b550 gaming plus from msi, a 6700xt as gpu and 16gb 3600mhz gskill trident z for ram. Should this be happening? To explain it better for you guys, I took a video

On the video though, the CPU led lights up (the first one that lights up) as well, which is concerning. Its the first time it did it and im glad I captured it on a video. I apologize for the bad quality btw.

What can I do to fix this? Thank you

46 minutes ago, Manuel_KLG said:

Hello everyone.

So yesterday I finished building my first gaming pc. It was a smooth process and overall didnt have any issues. However, theres one thing that concerns me and that is that the debug led on the motherboard lights up. This is what happens:

When I try to boot, the gpu debug led lights up white for 4-5 seconds. Then it turns off and the BOOT debug led lights up for 1-2 seconds. After that, the pc boots normally without any issues. I can play games. I benchmarked it and the gpu does just fine without running hot or any other issues. If it matters: I have a ryzen 5 3600x, a b550 gaming plus from msi, a 6700xt as gpu and 16gb 3600mhz gskill trident z for ram. Should this be happening? To explain it better for you guys, I took a video

On the video though, the CPU led lights up (the first one that lights up) as well, which is concerning. Its the first time it did it and im glad I captured it on a video. I apologize for the bad quality btw.

What can I do to fix this? Thank you

The LED's show the current process of booting. It will show that it's testing the GPU and CPU by lighting up. Then it will light up the BOOT LED when it's booting and when it finished booting, BOOT LED will go off. There could even be a MEM LED too. There's nothing to worry about. If it would stay on one LED for minutes, then something happened in that phase.

16 minutes ago, Naijin said:

The LED's show the current process of booting. It will show that it's testing the GPU and CPU by lighting up. Then it will light up the BOOT LED when it's booting and when it finished booting, BOOT LED will go off. There could even be a MEM LED too. There's nothing to worry about. If it would stay on one LED for minutes, then something happened in that phase.

Okay thats awesome. I was a bit worried haha. Dont have any pc experience so didnt really know what it meant. Thanks mate. Appreciated 🙂