R5 3600 temps with Cinebench R23

JoeyHQ

I was just curious what you guys are getting for peak temps on a stock 3600? Im in the market for a new cooler聽and聽 looking to see what temps youre getting. Thank you 馃檪

With a stock Ryzen 5 3600 on an ASUS ROG Strix B350-F Gaming and an ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 120mm, max temps are 73.7C (via HWiNFO64 6.42) under a 30-minute load. I would go larger (240 or 280mm if I could) but my case doesn't support larger and I'm not looking to get a new case... yet.

elephants

6 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

With a stock Ryzen 5 3600 on an ASUS ROG Strix B350-F Gaming and an ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 120mm, max temps are 73.7C (via HWiNFO64 6.42) under a 30-minute load. I would go larger (240 or 280mm if I could) but my case doesn't support larger and I'm not looking to get a new case... yet.

looks fine to me.

6 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

not bad at all i was looking into a聽H150i Elite Capellix. A聽bit overkill but i like the look and more room to upgrade my cpu. thanks for your reply!