Fitting Problem 16OD/12ID Lian Li SL120 EK Res

I am having an issue where my fitting is too thick, not enough clearance, it hits the fan and I can turn the CAP anymore.(right side of fitting in the picture) I am using Hardline fittings.

Here are the pics:

Spoiler

spacer.png

It shows precisely why I cant put the cap on. This is exactly the amount of space I have.
This is what I am thinking of using to solve this issue... The total is 700$, is there another way to go about this?

Spoiler

spacer.png

Here is how my build looks right now:

Spoiler

spacer.png

What should I do, don't really wanna spend that much money and don't want to cut anything..?

10 minutes ago, Drearo said:

I am having an issue where my fitting is too thick, not enough clearance, it hits the fan and I can turn the CAP anymore. I am using Hardline fittings.

Here are the pics:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

It shows precisely why I cant put the cap on. This is exactly the amount of space I have.
This is what I am thinking of using to solve this issue... The total is 700$, is there another way to go about this?

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Hide contents

spacer.png

What should I do, don't really wanna spend that much money and don't want to cut anything..?

First remove the radiator from the case and then unscrew the fans to thread the fittings. Once tight, put the fans back on. If the fan next to the fitting won't fit, get a file and mod that fan a bit or get a different fitting if you have time.

While not as pleasing to the eye, running with one less fan won't impact your cooling performance with 2x rads installed.

13 minutes ago, Drearo said:

I am having an issue where my fitting is too thick, not enough clearance, it hits the fan and I can turn the CAP anymore.(right side of fitting in the picture) I am using Hardline fittings.

Here are the pics:

Hide contents

spacer.png

Hide contents

spacer.png

Hide contents

spacer.png

I am confused, you can just get a fitting extender, you already have it in the list and its around 8 dollars. Is there another reason you cant just get that to fix your problem?

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

3 minutes ago, MarvintheParrot said:

I am confused, you can just get a fitting extender, you already have it in the list and its around 8 dollars. Is there another reason you cant just get that to fix your problem?

I was thinking if I had really had to buy the fittings I would buy the distro plate too because shipping was extremely expensive. Is the distro plate worth it? Will it run better than my 4 year old pump res?

I am also uncertain of the outer diameter of the fitting... What if I run into the same problem...? Is the fittings 28mm too high or not?

Just now, Drearo said:

I was thinking if I had really had to buy the fittings I would buy the distro plate too because shipping was extremely expensive. Is the distro plate worth it? Will it run better than my 4 year old pump res?

I am also uncertain of the outer diameter of the fitting... What if I run into the same problem...? Is the fittings 28mm too high or not?

Distro plates just look good, not much else 😕 

How much is shipping? It would have to be outrageous to spend another $550

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

4 minutes ago, MarvintheParrot said:

Distro plates just look good, not much else 😕 

How much is shipping? It would have to be outrageous to spend another $550

image.thumb.png.ebf6845a78b8fb219f1dd885e8b50d33.png

9 minutes ago, Drearo said:

image.thumb.png.995da816abc29cd40c5f94098ac600b5.png

Damn, that is pretty price, but in my opinion, not work the extra few hundred dollars. Look at what @Applefreak said, that will work.