My MSI TwinFrozer GTX 770 2GB isn't displaying video.

NikoBellii

Hi,

Recently I've put together my first PC and I have quite a severe problem. If this is any help, these are my specs:

- Ryzen 5 1600AF

- Gigabyte Aorus Elite B450 V2

- 16GB of DDR4 ram (idk what brand specifically)

- A 600W 80+ Bronze PSU from SileniumPC

And a MSI TwinFrozer GTX 770 2GB my friend gave to use me untill GPUs are back to their MSRP. But the problem is that it isn't displaying any video. The fans are spinning and the PC works because I'm using it right now to write and post this but I'm using a Geforce GT 210 to do so. I think that I don't need to explain why I am not happy with this as I can't even run games like VALORANT. I would really appreciate any sort of help. 

Can you test GTX 770 other pc to see if it post?

3 hours ago, Max392 said:

Can you test GTX 770 other pc to see if it post?

I don't have any other PC. Before I was using a laptop just like my whole family. The friend that borrowed me it was using it for a couple of years until he decided to upgrade pc so he sold his pc along with this GPU. But after the pc got to the new owner he got a call complaining that the pc wasn't working. When he got the computer back it turned out some cable wasn't plugged in properly but he didn't specifically tell me which cable. After plugging in that cable the pc worked fine but it would sometimes boot in a weird resolution so he decided to get a repair shop to fix it. The repair shop then returned the pc, stating that the GPU was broken. They didn't give a reason they just said that it's broken. So he decided to buy a new GPU and maybe sell this one on but it didn't sell and now it's in my hands. 

7 hours ago, NikoBellii said:

I don't have any other PC. Before I was using a laptop just like my whole family. The friend that borrowed me it was using it for a couple of years until he decided to upgrade pc so he sold his pc along with this GPU. But after the pc got to the new owner he got a call complaining that the pc wasn't working. When he got the computer back it turned out some cable wasn't plugged in properly but he didn't specifically tell me which cable. After plugging in that cable the pc worked fine but it would sometimes boot in a weird resolution so he decided to get a repair shop to fix it. The repair shop then returned the pc, stating that the GPU was broken. They didn't give a reason they just said that it's broken. So he decided to buy a new GPU and maybe sell this one on but it didn't sell and now it's in my hands. 

sound like gpu processor might issue OR MIGHT just got fused in somewhere board which give no power to vram or processor to give no display but fan got power and it keep spinning.

19 hours ago, Max392 said:

sound like gpu processor might issue OR MIGHT just got fused in somewhere board which give no power to vram or processor to give no display but fan got power and it keep spinning.

Have you got any idea on how to fix it or if it's even possible?

17 hours ago, NikoBellii said:

Have you got any idea on how to fix it or if it's even possible?

Unfortunately, i dont have experience about this.