Please Recommend a TV under RS.80000 (approx $1065)

PlumpNinja

Hi There,

I am looking to buy a 55 inch UHD TV that supports HDR (preferable hdr 10+). I had my eyes set on the Samsung frame TV but I have had mixed reviews about it and now I am unsure if my choice is right.

It'll mostly be used for netflix, amazon prime and disney+ and some gaming. Gaming is why I had the frame on my scopes as it has 120Hz refresh rate. Although a high refresh rate isn't a necessity however it would be a welcome feature. Thanks. 

Stretch your budget a little and get a LG OLED. You can probably find good deals on 2019 and 2020 models. They have everything you need.

I don't know why you would want HDR10+ when most content is in Dolby Vision.

@dilpickle Ummmm I've already stretched my budget quite a bit; so as much as I would like to get an oled, my pocket just won't allow it. As for hdr technology I just mentioned what came to mind atm. 

I got a "refurbished" LG 55" OLED CX model for $1k. The 48"/55" are seemingly always that price these days. And depending on way you're located, you might have in between options. (Say a Panasonic 50"). OLED is the way to go though. Buy once and be happy for a long time. That's what the Plasma TV guys did, and they're just now finally upgrading after 10+ years.