I am building my first pc and would like to know if its good

bruh15
Go to solution Solved by AnirbanG007,
5 minutes ago, bruh15 said:

Budget (including currency): 1500-1600 usd (adjustable)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: minecraft, valorant, rocket league, vr

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yNNXt8

I'd recommend against going the Adata SSD, as the company is changing out the components without informing the customers. A great option would be the SN550 from Western Digital.

There's no need to use an x570 motherboard with this build. Get a good B550 motherboard, which will make much more sense in this build.

If you don't find the 5600x in stock, you could go with the 3600, not a night and day difference there.

Lastly, you could probably OC your memory to 3600 MHz, but if you find a 3600 MHz within a reasonable price bump, and are willing to spend the extra cash, you will get a small oomph from the upgrade, otherwise it's fine.

You could also use an Air Cooler (if you want), or even the stock cooler to save a few bucks and if you don't plan on hard OCing this CPU, nothing wrong with that.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: minecraft, valorant, rocket league, vr

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yNNXt8

5 minutes ago, bruh15 said:

I'd recommend against going the Adata SSD, as the company is changing out the components without informing the customers. A great option would be the SN550 from Western Digital.

There's no need to use an x570 motherboard with this build. Get a good B550 motherboard, which will make much more sense in this build.

If you don't find the 5600x in stock, you could go with the 3600, not a night and day difference there.

Lastly, you could probably OC your memory to 3600 MHz, but if you find a 3600 MHz within a reasonable price bump, and are willing to spend the extra cash, you will get a small oomph from the upgrade, otherwise it's fine.

You could also use an Air Cooler (if you want), or even the stock cooler to save a few bucks and if you don't plan on hard OCing this CPU, nothing wrong with that.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

get the b550 version of the motherboard, the x570 version has pretty bad vrms.

13 hours ago, AnirbanG007 said:

I have the 5600x in stock for 315 at a local store, thanks for the tip on the adata ssd and a b550 motherboard. Also i think i can get 3600mhz ram. Thanks