WHats a 1080ti worth today?

TomLay

hey some local to me said they sell me a EvGA 1080ti to for $630 cad. but i have no clue what they are worth, is it a good deal or no

Check e-bay closing bids and see what the bidding count is. Now average that out. That's a good indication of what they're going for.

2 minutes ago, TomLay said:

hey some local to me said they sell me a EvGA 1080ti to for $630 cad. but i have no clue what they are worth, is it a good deal or no

yep.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=1080ti&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

its a bit less to about the same. (630CAD=501USD)

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, TomLay said:

For new or used? I would expect them to be more like 250-300 USD ish used but with market shortages right now, 1080Ti are at the 4 figure marks.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

630 cad isn't bad speaking that 5700xt's are going for around 700usd.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

I had two real-time alerts come in for ASUS 3070 and 3080 today. Listed on Amazon. Only change for that first 10 seconds was missing the "not available", but there wasn't a button to buy it either. I'm thinking the bots are buying via API to the back-end of the database or something. No other way possible as it wasn't even available on the web UI.

Short of e-bay, you're going to pay scalping prices.

thanks guys, i have honestly been wanting to get a 3070 but with how hard they are i don't think ill be able to grab one until next year it seems. so was thinking of getting this 1080ti for now as ive been running a 970 for a few years now.